News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Anniversary Event

Started by Gunny, December 16, 2016, 09:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gunny

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 we will be having a small anniversary event with a melee tournament and horse race. Prizes to be announced.
Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."

InferiorBaton

[spoiler]Its lit.[/spoiler]

Fuzzydude0

Oh, but you must travel through those woods again and again
and you must be lucky to avoid the wolf every time
But the Wolf
The Wolf only needs enough luck to find you once.

First place, with jaws extended; I'm coming for you.
_〆(゚▽゚) I have no idea what I'm writing

__ψ(..)

(・_・)ノ⌒*

HandOfGod

Hah hah Silly little pup forgets about the light! The Lord wills it that the Hand Of God will win this race! So watch and see a miracle of God.

Fuzzydude0

Congrats to ManBearPig for winning the melee tournament! Fuzzy, me, took second. Shock took third!

And also Congrats to -->Fuzzydude0<-- for winning the horse race! Shock took second in this one, and Gunny took third!

A wild night, to be sure.
_〆(゚▽゚) I have no idea what I'm writing

__ψ(..)

(・_・)ノ⌒*

Shulins

Quote from: Fuzzyd3ude0 on December 21, 2016, 08:30:51 PM
Congrats to ManBearPig from the phenq site winning the melee tournament! Fuzzy, me, took second. Shock took third!

Are you planning anything similar for this year's anniversary?

Gunny

Fear not Death, that grim Reaper of souls, for if he takes us from this bloodied field, we shall storm the gates of Hell instead.

Cry "Havoc!" and let slip the dogs of war!

"Crush Your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women."