News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

[APPROVED] Rkt. doughnuts

Started by doughnuts, July 18, 2017, 09:36:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doughnuts

APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP

Basic Information

Name of Rekrut:         Rkt.doughnuts       

Rekrut's Steam Username:         diddler on the roof       

The Rekrut has read and understands the Code of Conduct of The East Prussian Infantry:      YES

This Rekrut can Regularly Attend:

Thursday Unit Training - 8pm EST      Yes
Saturday Platoon Operation - 5:30pm EST        Yes

Additional Information

This Rekrut's Age Is:     

This Rekrut's Timezone Location:     
PST But I am from Vancouver, I keep no secrets from you

How This Rekrut Heard about The East Prussian Infantry:   
EPI Member     

This Rekrut was suggested by:   
Gunny made me do this against my will

This Rekrut Has Prior Experience in:   
The Glorious Pubs under comand of St. 5arge, the greatest and holiest man who ever took comand of a regiment. also U.O.

Additional Comments

I want to be a medic, engineering and transport and Logistics are also acceptable.

I wish also to formally protest the brutal and devilish blackmail which gunny has used to coerce me into joining the EPI. Never in all my days have I met a more perverse and unscrupulous wehraboo than Oberleutnant Gunny aka Gunny Bunny. I can only imagine it is a result of a deeply ingrained sense of inferiority at his recent demotion from Major down to Oberleutnant. He claims it was a "voluntary demotion" demotion to "better reflect the current scope of the EPI" but everyone really knows it was because of an illicit affair with Eva Braun at Berchtesgaden. They would have had him shot were it not for the fact that Herman Goring wanted a new shoe shiner and found that Gunny had nice legs "not unlike those of a rabbit."(Goring, Hemran  Memoirs of an Overweight Uberman , P 178) Regardless the humiliation of becoming Herman's shoe bunny is not sufficient to excuse to bully poor innocent pastries into abandoning their God given liberty, forcing them into indentured servitude just so that they may follow their dreams of treating injuries in a WW2 combat situation. It is for these reasons that I protest in the strongest possible terms the necessity of me joining up with the EPI.