News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Lithuanian Dragoons

Started by Rethmeier, June 15, 2011, 11:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shep

They're not even full time dragoons.
And dragoons are just mounted infantrymen to technically doesn't that still make us Infantry?
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Rethmeier

That about wraps it up.  I'll explain it tonight to whoever wants to know.

Avoric

...everyone should want to know.

Merius

Brookmanz

Your mom wants to know....  ;D

:(

Come on...you were all thinking it.

Haresus

Poor, poor Brook... I am sure he thought that because of his tragic childhood... *Evilsmilie*

Rethmeier

I see becoming a Reservist has had a negative effect on him as well...

Brookmanz

A wise man once said, "It is better to be a reservist that shows up when he can, then a Unteroffizier that is rarely seen."  8)

Shep

Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Duncdar

My ISP has just about pissed me off for the last time. They get paid $70 for my connection and they're as unreliable as fuck. Half the time for our events I spend 90% of my time spectating because I get kicked from the server because my Internet decides to cut out for a second. And quite frankly, I'm embarrassed because half the time I DC we're about to head into a fight, or I completely fuck up a column. It's god damn random as hell and I've frequently contemplated just leaving. This is by far the most fun I have ever had in any video game but these random DCs are just complete BS. During the dragoon training my horse and myself teleported around constantly and randomly due to lag. This, not only constantly embarrassing me, also messed up our formations...
</rant>

Picton

I feel your pain on the ISP...had that problem once myself...no need to be embarrassed though as you have no control over connection issues.
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Rethmeier

I understand.  Just do your best and you won't get TOO much flak.

Sven

Quote from: Sven on June 16, 2011, 04:02:12 AM
Inb4 all the other Prussian regiments change their leader to "Major". Calling it now.

Andreas from the III is now Major.

His sig.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Haresus

Quote from: Duncdar on June 16, 2011, 09:20:58 PM
My ISP has just about pissed me off for the last time. They get paid $70 for my connection and they're as unreliable as fuck. Half the time for our events I spend 90% of my time spectating because I get kicked from the server because my Internet decides to cut out for a second. And quite frankly, I'm embarrassed because half the time I DC we're about to head into a fight, or I completely fuck up a column. It's god damn random as hell and I've frequently contemplated just leaving. This is by far the most fun I have ever had in any video game but these random DCs are just complete BS. During the dragoon training my horse and myself teleported around constantly and randomly due to lag. This, not only constantly embarrassing me, also messed up our formations...
</rant>

And here I was sometimes rambling about my random lag streaks (no matter what my ping is, 28 or 200) these random lagstreaks decide to attack me... But your shit is many more times shittier than my shit...

Also, awesome about that new Major! :D

IndiaQuinn

If you kill horses on a high ping server you get lag steaks.

Forgive me, it's Friday afternoon