News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Lithuanian Dragoons

Started by Rethmeier, June 15, 2011, 11:37:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

A Detachment of the Lithuanian Dragoons (3rd Prussian Dragoons) has been formed under the leadership of Lt Element and Uffz Pilawa.  They will be playing as Cavalry, Skirmshers, and Line Infantry depending on where I need them and where we can get slots.  We will be selecting men over the next week or two so if you are interested make sure to take part in the cavalry/skirmisher drills.  Good luck.

Note: Only excessively active members will be considered for the Dragoons.  Currently only a few people will be assigned to the dragoons.  Therefore, they must ALL be active.  If you go inactive in the Dragoons, you will be transferred back to the line.

Also, since we are now a "true" battalion.  I have been promoted to Major.

Duncdar

Amazing, let's see how this turns out. Would really like to see a group of dragoons working in conjunction with our lines.

Shep

Indeed, I do like the idea of real dragoons and not heavy cavalrymen...
[spoiler]With carbines  >:([/spoiler]
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Hillariousman

Duncdar

Yeah, just imagine this scenario-
Reth is leading us through the plains and we are about to reach the crest of a hill. BUT, what we didn't know is that a 42nd highland regiment was waiting behind the top of the hill. They rise up and let off a deadly volley, taking many of our men. But off in the distance the thundering sound of hooves moves across the ground, trampling and war crying all the way there. In seconds, they dismount to the flank of the highlanders, and let loose a volley- obliterating the right portion of the highlander regiment. Reth valiantly takes a shot to the face for us all and as he departed this Earth, he shouted "CHARGE". And so the rank and file of the 1stEPI fix their bayonets and crash into the highlanders! The dragoons mount up and give the routing remnants of the highlanders nothing but cold steel!

Rethmeier

Glad I could be of service. 

Shep

Woah Dunc, you and Furnie need to write AAR's for us.

Anyway, yeah.
picturing that is just too awesome :P
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Hillariousman

Rethmeier, proudly serving as honorable Bullet Magnet since AoFI.

Sven

Inb4 all the other Prussian regiments change their leader to "Major". Calling it now.

Avoric

Hah you never  know...

Maybe Lithuanian Dragoons will become the norm :P

Glad we could get this going Reth.

The_Weapon

I would like to join these guys if i could.

Brookmanz

Who is taking command of A Kompanie?

IndiaQuinn

Very nice!
Glad to see the new dynamics.
I wish the Dragoons good luck. A little reminder though. Fritz and I regularly prepare the regimental bbq. Keep eye on your horses when we are gathering our supplies.

[spoiler]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article27602.ece[/spoiler]

Haresus

Must... stay... loyal.... Will not... join the Dark Side!

Congratulations, Dragoons, I may try to train once or twice with you just to check it out but im pretty sure ill stay as infantry.

Duncdar

Why not? They have cookies and fruit punch!