News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

The Second Napoleon Total War Tournament!

Started by Rethmeier, June 28, 2011, 11:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malkar

Brakka

Just picked this up tonight. I'll join if you need more fodder

As for the game, is the native ok or should I go straight to Europe in Conflict?

Rethmeier

I'm toying with the idea of a Europe in Conflict tournament.  What do you guys think?  It's an awesome (free) mod and I love how it changes the game. 

Brookmanz

I'm down for using EiC.  We have at least 7 others that have mentioned that they either have NTW (in which case they can d/l EiC) or already have EiC installed. 

Rethmeier

Alright, it's decided.  We'll be using the Europe in Conflict mod.  If you don't have it downloaded yet, do so.  Try and get a few rounds in with someone because it is a very different game than vanilla.  As for the contestants,

so far I have:
Rethmeier
Rigadoon
Haresus
Brookmanz
Glysrandir
Syncswim
Duncdar
Malkar
Brakka
Weapon
Azrooh

If someone here doesn't want to do this, or anyone else would like to join say so quickly.  We'll probably start this next week.

The_Weapon

Rigadoon

Rethmeier

Working on the format.  I'll start things up next week. (I'm out of town this weekend)

Brookmanz

Azrooh

LawL LawL

Wonderful, normally no one plays EiC, and now that there is a tournament for it, I happen to be going on a 4 week Euro vacation..... Well good luck with the tourney, hopefully there will be another later on in August or something.

GoPats

Just bought the game today with all the DLC for 10.19 part of the deals they have on steam so I can't wait to start playing as soon as it downloads

Sven

Thanks to one of our awesome rkts, I may be able to partake in this.

The_Weapon

Quote from: Sven on July 09, 2011, 10:22:41 PM
Thanks to one of our awesome rkts, I may be able to partake in this.
sounds like somebody knows how to kiss-ass =) just kidding

Sven

Quote from: The_Weapon on July 10, 2011, 07:17:05 AM
sounds like somebody knows how to kiss-ass =) just kidding

You could take lessons from him ;)

<3