News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

The Second Napoleon Total War Tournament!

Started by Rethmeier, June 28, 2011, 11:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven

There are too many "compatability" issues with this mod I think. After an hour of troubleshooting, I still couldn't connect to Oneah with the "Incompatible version" issues. Same thing with Weapon. And I guess Azrooh and Weapon couldn't connect as well.

Rethmeier

Ah damn.  Well then we may have to do this Vanilla.

Azrooh

Now... Any idea how to downgrade down to vanilla? :P

Sven

You can uninstall EiC, and on EiC's forums there are links to vanilla files to replace the edited ones.

Wulfburk

if its Steam cant you just validate your installation and download the vanilla files again?

Rethmeier

Are you guys not managing your mods?  That may be the problem.  Go to the mod manager and you can turn on/off which mods are active and which aren't.

Sven

Quote from: Rethmeier on July 19, 2011, 08:39:45 PM
Are you guys not managing your mods?  That may be the problem.  Go to the mod manager and you can turn on/off which mods are active and which aren't.

Yeah that was part of the troubleshooting process. Trying the exact same ones in the exact same order. Trying all of them off. Trying all of the EiC on. Nothing worked.

GoPats

Hey this means I can renter the tournament again yay!

The_Weapon

well this blows..........so now i gotta reinstall vanila?

Rigadoon

Quote from: Rethmeier on July 19, 2011, 08:39:45 PM
Ya I did that but nothing works. So vanilla? :D

Glysrandir

I can do the tourney now that it's vanilla! Yay!

Sven

Quote from: Glysrandir on July 20, 2011, 09:48:26 PM
I can do the tourney now that it's vanilla! Yay!

Good, we still need to get our game in.

The_Weapon

so we can we have another couple of weeks reth to get vanila re-installed and fight everyone again?

Rethmeier

yeah.  Let's shoot for the end of July to finish the first round.

GoPats

Will do can't make practice today sadly we are moving next Saturday so we have lots to do but I will be able to get on later today for the fights