News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Pilawa's YouTube channel

Started by Pilawa, July 23, 2011, 03:36:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pilawa

Hello everyone,

As some of you know my laptop is being fixed so I've been away for a good month but I'm going to come back witha bang. Starting as soon as I get my laptop I'm going to be getting FRAPs so I can start my own YouTube channel. I will be LPing with 3 main people ( all from the FK) but I've been thinking about getting some of the EPI involved as well. For the first months we will be doing games like Magika, Diablo 2 and random M&B mods. But after that I'm planning on a huge "Clan" tourny on STW2. So it would be the best of the FK against the best of the EPI and all games will be casted live by me and another person( some of you may know that I cast for SC2). After that I'm planning a massive set of Arma 2 games with about 15 FK guys so why not bring the might of the EPI to show them up :p I am willing to do 4 player LPs with a few guys from the EPI but after the ones with the FK.

If you are interested just post so I can get the tourny set up. I also have a secret project in the  works so watch the FK post on the Taleworld site.