News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Participating in the monday LB

Started by Silentspy, July 17, 2011, 06:59:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Would you attend?

Yes
20 (71.4%)
No
8 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 28

Avoric

IndiaQuinn

First we were an hour too late... it should have started at 7 gmt, not 8.
But than we learned it was cancelled...

Avoric

Yes, I just read that.

What a bunch of fail :P

von_Brennenburg

They had some server issues because it always crashed all of their servers when they resetted the map.

Orobas

jep..brennenburg and me were already staying in a line..and then it crashed down..twice!  >:(

The_Weapon

Hasan

So... why are we not attending Monday linebattles?

Element

1) We don't attend Mondays as a kompanie because that would make events on Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday, Monday, and Teusday... That literally leaves a one day break (Wednesday). Having that many events strung together can burn players out quick and it makes it much more difficult on NCO's and even more so on Officers.

2) No one ever said "YOU CAN NOT GO TO MONDAYS!"... it is a public line battle, feel free to go if you want.

3) No matter how much people try to deny, a very large portion of our Battalion is from The Americas meaning most our of soldiers are in school or at work when this LB takes place. This would leave us with very little numbers and probably would not be able to form an effective kompanie or even platoon for that matter.

Hasan

Quote from: Element on November 02, 2011, 04:10:34 PM
1) We don't attend Mondays as a kompanie because that would make events on Thursday, Friday, Saturday Sunday, Monday, and Teusday... That literally leaves a one day break (Wednesday). Having that many events strung together can burn players out quick and it makes it much more difficult on NCO's and even more so on Officers.

2) No one ever said "YOU CAN NOT GO TO MONDAYS!"... it is a public line battle, feel free to go if you want.

3) No matter how much people try to deny, a very large portion of our Battalion is from The Americas meaning most our of soldiers are in school or at work when this LB takes place. This would leave us with very little numbers and probably would not be able to form an effective kompanie or even platoon for that matter.

What time is it? And if i found enough interested people, can i form a group & just go?

Sven

You just go. Fall into whatever group you want. the 19te generally goes, you can fall in with them.

5arge

Quote from: Hasan on November 02, 2011, 05:08:34 PM
Quote from: Element on November 02, 2011, 04:10:34 PM

What time is it? And if i found enough interested people, can i form a group & just go?
You cannot go until you figure out the time it begins.

Hasan

Indeed, but what time does it begin?

5arge

Element

As far as forming your own group... no... You need to have an officer in attendance and commanding. Not an enlisted soldier, not an NCO, and officer. Unless the NCO is given the okay by Avoric, which I am assuming having an NCO lead our platoon into a LB with the risk of tainting our name is not going to fly with Avoric, then you can go shoot it up and stab it up on Mondays.

And as far as the time the Monday LB's are, I believe they are at 12:00pm Central... But I may be wrong