News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

The Wild Wind event

Started by Azrooh, September 11, 2011, 04:26:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndiaQuinn

Hillariousman

May be late but count on me there!

The_Weapon

So today after the lb we are having this???????????????????

Velocirapetor

Quote from: syncswim on September 13, 2011, 06:11:11 PM
With the sort of roleplay you guys have in mind we'd have to exclude every EPI under the age of 18.

And what about the mature <18 year olds? =P

Velocirapetor

Our great posse forming up just before the raid...

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Avoric

Yes the "burn down the neighboring farmstead" raid

Hillariousman

Which later ended up becoming a huge feud with them, but they were hopelessly out-gunned by the Magic wizzard weapon producing Lawl.

SUPERIOR EPI FIREPOWER.

Might I also note that I got the original Sharps rifle that was later magically reproduced.

Caesarsalad

IndiaQuinn

Mmmm... next time build a bigger fort so there is more room for boxes/crates.
And a better first line of defense so that they can not storm into the fort that easily. :-)

Azrooh

Yeah, we'll do this next week as well. At a more easily defendable spot. I think I know just the place..

Avoric

Build your western fortress

Maybe less soldier types at first, we need resources and builders right away, not so many gunslingers.

Velocirapetor

I dunno if I will have the patience to go builder, clubbing sheep and goats over the head from horseback with my musket was just too fun :-P

Avoric

Ah...a "hunter" is important as well.

I almost starved to death.

Azrooh

Everybody should go hunter, builder, or farmer. We'll probably need only one farmer. Lawmen are useless since revolvers dont work properly, they usually go straight through the person instead of damaging him.

Azrooh

So the mod's gone a looong way since we last played it. I'm going to host another Wild Wind event next sunday, make sure you have an updated version.