News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Napoleonic Total War 3 Fall Tournament

Started by Brookmanz, October 16, 2011, 11:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brookmanz

NTW 3 Download

ROUND 1!

Brookmanz vs. Velocirapetor
Von Brennenburg vs. Lordak

Ceasarsalad vs. LawL_LawL
Sven vs. Avoric

8 participants will be entered into the computer and a random bracket will be sorted.  Once all 8 participants have signed up the bracket will be posted.  Games will be played and replays will be sent to me along with a screenshot of the final score.  Rules are simple;  Medium Funds and Large Unit Size.

Sign-up List
Brookmanz
LawL_LawL
Ceasarsalad
Lordark
Sven
Velocirapetor
Avoric
Von Brennenburg

Prize for grand champion is any Steam game under $10 and a NTW Championship medal.

Hasan

Brookmanz

It will start when we have 8 people.  When the games are played will be up to the participants.

Wulfburk

Brucke

I would like to sign up, but i can't make it anytime during the next 2 weeks. If the tournament happens during the next 2 weeks, just replace me with someone else.

Brookmanz

Added you to the list.  Just to clarify it will be 1v1's single elimination.  When you are given your opponent you will have as much time as you need to play that game.  Once all games in the round have been played all the winners will advance to the next round and be told who will play who by a computer program so it is randomized.

Caesarsalad

any way we could get more than 8ppl? this'll be fun so long as i dont have to face lawllawl in teh first round   :)

Brookmanz

If we get more then 8 that would be awesome but I'm not sure we'll get that many.  As the sign-ups progress we'll see about expanding the roster.

Hasan

Sven

Go ahead and sign me up. If I can't find the time, someone will get a free win :p

Brookmanz

Added ya

A reminder to everyone, make sure that the mod works for you before you sign up.  Lets get all the technical issues ironed out before we start the matches.