News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Napoleonic Total War 3 Fall Tournament

Started by Brookmanz, October 16, 2011, 11:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

If you had mods, I'd suggest reinstalling Napoleon for a clean install.. I tried uninstalling EiC, and it crashed whenever I started up a game. It was fine when I did a clean install.

Sven

Quote from: Azrooh on October 22, 2011, 08:27:02 AM
If you had mods, I'd suggest reinstalling Napoleon for a clean install.. I tried uninstalling EiC, and it crashed whenever I started up a game. It was fine when I did a clean install.

Did you verify file integrity via steam after removing the files? :P

Azrooh

Quote from: Sven on October 22, 2011, 08:49:50 AM

Yeah, still crashed.

Sven

Quote from: Azrooh on October 22, 2011, 08:51:12 AM

Yeah, still crashed.

Did you remove the vanilla files that EiC edited so that Steam would redownload them...? :p

Azrooh

Quote from: Sven on October 22, 2011, 09:17:24 AM
Quote from: Azrooh on October 22, 2011, 08:51:12 AM

Yeah, still crashed.

Did you remove the vanilla files that EiC edited so that Steam would redownload them...? :p

You don't need to remove any files... That's the whole point. Steam redownloads them if they're a different filesize from the original.

Sven

Small text edits may not change the filesize though.

Damnit Azrooh, shut up and let me prove you wrong.

LawL LawL

Quick reminder, I suggest anyone who is going to participate in the tournament and currently enjoying the mod, to check out the NTW3 campaign thats going to be starting fairly soon.

Velocirapetor

Odd, I have NTW 3 and EiC installed and I didn't have any problems? Wierd.

LawL LawL

Quote from: Velocirapetor on October 23, 2011, 09:48:01 AM
Odd, I have NTW 3 and EiC installed and I didn't have any problems? Wierd.

Hmmmm, I dont know what to say about that, all my problems stopped with deleting EiC files.

Brookmanz

We still need 2 more players before we can kick this thing off.  Post if you want a spot.

Avoric

LawL LawL

Quote from: Avoric on October 24, 2011, 12:30:52 PM
I'll join this things.

Huzzah another player! And get those damn Spanish troops away from my Russians.... routing enemies when you yourself should already be routed... what hacks is that *shakes head*

Avoric

Quote from: LawL LawL on October 24, 2011, 01:42:31 PM
Quote from: Avoric on October 24, 2011, 12:30:52 PM
I'll join this things.

Huzzah another player! And get those damn Spanish troops away from my Russians.... routing enemies when you yourself should already be routed... what hacks is that *shakes head*

I routed what? 6-8 Russian units with my 4 badly beaten, weary men on their last stand? :P

von_Brennenburg

Sign me up and face my bavarian army of death.

Brookmanz

Awesome guys.  We have a full tournament.  I'll post the 1st round bracket in a bit.  8)