News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Napoleon Total War Contest (CLOSED)

Started by Brookmanz, March 07, 2011, 12:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LawL LawL

Adler add LawL_LawL on steam, Id like to play you :D

Avoric

Quote from: Furnie on March 16, 2011, 06:11:32 PM
*Double post*

First Battle, first victory. I submitted the picture to the gallery... it apparently has to be approved first. :o

Likely so they aren't missed on the scoreboard...

Rethmeier

nah, it was a permissions thing.  It's been changed

Avoric

Brookmanz

Scoreboard updated as of 11:58am EST.

Rethmeier

You may want to drop Glysandir and Adler from the tournament.  Neither of them are active at the moment.

Brookmanz

It looks like its down to best of 8.

Sharpshooter

Hmm i have yet to buy napoleon total war although i do have empire
is it worth it or should i just buy shogun2

Brookmanz

Scores updated as of 3/24/11 at 12:49am EST.

LawL LawL

I've played Reth, Azrooh, Avoric, and Velo. Serrow, Killfreak, Furnie, and Merius, find a time to get our games in?

Brookmanz

Tournament ends on Friday.  Currently Reth and LawL are tied.  If it ends with 4 wins for them both there will be a tie breaker game. 

Brookmanz

Hrm.  I have learned that 8 to 10 games for a tournament is a bit much.  Next tournament will have 3 rounds so you only have to play a maximum of 3 or 4 games depending on participation.

Rethmeier

I may need an extention for my games.  The shit really hit the fan this week and I'm going to be busy...

Avoric

Someone should sweep through tonight, play everyone, and steal the win from Reth or Lawl :P

Brookmanz

Well its looks like we are going to have a tie between Reth and LawL since this tournament closes tomorrow.  To determine the winner they will face off in a final match at a time convenient to them.

Next tournament will be a little less bulky and awkward.