News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

[DENIED] r4ul

Started by r4ul, June 05, 2015, 03:45:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r4ul

1.   In-Game Name: r4ul

2. Steam Name: r4ul

3.   Our regiment prides itself in maturity, organization, and responsibility. Are you prepared to:
      a.   Attend all events that you can, and excuse yourself properly if you are unable to? Yes
      b.   Learn our commands and rules, and follow them? Yes
      c.   Respect our members and the members of other regiments in the Prussian Army, regardless of rank, age, sex, race, religion, etc.? Yes
      d.   Conduct yourself in a manner that is befit of a member in the 1stEPI and the Prussian Army? Yes

4.   Take a moment to read our rules. Do you agree with the policies the regiment runs by? You will be held accountable for knowing them and following them. Yes

5.  what follows is a list of our event schedule. Please say YES or NO next to the events that you can or cannot attend. Please, no "maybes" or "I could try". A "yes" to an event means you should be able to attend 75% of the time. Also, please note, all events are based on EASTERN STANDARD TIME U.S. Please consult the web if you have questions about time-zones and what time-zone you are in. Finally, we need all recruits to attend at minimum ONE LINEBATTLE and ONE TRAINING.
     a.   Monday Rekrut Training - 8pm EST No
     b.   Tuesday Linebattle – 8pm EST No
     c.   Thursday Training – 8pm EST No
     d.   Friday Linebattle – 9pm EST Yes

Mogu

It is with a heavy heart that I must deny your application, r4ul. We require all recruits to attend at minimum ONE LINEBATTLE and ONE TRAINING. There are a lot of regiments out there, so you might want to consider finding one that is more fitting for your current academic schedule. If at any point your classes allow you to attend one of our training sessions, then by all means please give us a second chance when applying to a regiment. Thank you for considering the 1st East Prussian Infantry.

- Feldwebel Mogu
"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal