News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Linebattle event Prussian Army vs Gardekorps

Started by Avoric, November 27, 2011, 02:59:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

This is today, half an hour earlier than normal saturday trainings.. Beeee theeeeere!

Fritz

Isn't it on 6:30 pm gmt? that would be one and a half hour before our actual saturday training.

Merius

Azrooh

Yes, it's one and a half hours earlier.. My bad.

Uhlaf

Hasan

Fritz

Quote from: Hasan on December 10, 2011, 02:17:58 PM
Too bad we got utterly crushed.

No surprise with such an undisciplined, whiny force.

Uhlaf

I think next training I'm going to suggest that everyone be temporarily demoted to rekruit and forced to fall into line to my left for the remainder of the day.

Excluding Uffz+

Williams

Quote from: Uhlaf on December 10, 2011, 09:17:50 PM
I think next training I'm going to suggest that everyone be temporarily demoted to rekruit and forced to fall into line to my left for the remainder of the day.

Excluding Uffz+

................. :'(

THAT IS CRUEL MAN! CRUEL!

........................ >:(

Hasan

Excluding Uffz+

Including a certian korpral who uncovered from the left shoulder instead of the right one.
But i'll go ahead & reinforce your suggestion, i think a rekruten training for everyone (except Uffz+) is an excellent idea.

Lordark

Excluding Uffz+

I dont think the officers got the cojonez  ;D

Avoric

Quote from: Earl_Hickey on December 11, 2011, 07:39:06 PM

Excluding Uffz+

I dont think the officers got the cojonez  ;D

Looks like you have your first enlistee Uhlaf