News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

NCO Cadre Examinations - JUNE 2014

Started by Heinrich, May 16, 2014, 10:37:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

This thread is for enlisted men who wish to sign up for the NCO Cadre Examination next month.*

This month's NCO Cadre Examination is on Thursday, June 5th.

Signups are Open to all Soldats and Gefreiters of the regiment who express interest in potential advancement. All participants should show up to the allotted exam time capable of demonstrating a knowledge of 1stEPI drill commands by performing and leading a platoon of infantry.  Make sure you know the commands and are willing/capable of giving them.  Participants will also be evaluated in their performance in game while serving in the various NCO positions in the line (KPL,UFFZ,FW, ETC...)

To sign up for the Examination, post in this thread with the following:

By creating this post I agree to the following:

1. I wish to show my desire to rise up in the EPI, acknowledging that doing so requires more of my time, more of my energy, and more dedication to responsibility.

2. I am willing to show my dedication to doing so by meeting a 75% requirement in attendance for the events I have signed up for.

3. I agree that I will continue said attendance if I am selected for an NCO position, and that if in the future I cannot keep said attendance I will notify my commanders as soon as possible so as to come up with a solution.

4. I acknowledge that my participation of this program does not always guarantee a promotion upon its end, but that when the time comes my name will be among the first to be considered.

I, [Insert Name here], agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

The Examination will occur within the regular training time, 8:00 PM EDT.**

* Participation in the Cadre Exam does not guarentee promotion or advancement in the regiment. Your participation only allows our command staff and NCO's to evalute your interest and your potential in serving as a future Infantry NCO  within the regiment
**All soldaten participating in the exam should arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of the scheduled exam time.

Kapitan Heinrich M,

1. OSTPREUSSICHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION, A. KOMPANIE

GlenGarry

1. I wish to show my desire to rise up in the EPI, acknowledging that doing so requires more of my time, more of my energy, and more dedication to responsibility.

2. I am willing to show my dedication to doing so by meeting a 75% requirement in attendance for the events I have signed up for.

3. I agree that I will continue said attendance if I am selected for an NCO position, and that if in the future I cannot keep said attendance I will notify my commanders as soon as possible so as to come up with a solution.

4. I acknowledge that my participation of this program does not always guarantee a promotion upon its end, but that when the time comes my name will be among the first to be considered.

I, GlenGarry, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

Jorvasker

I, Jorvasker, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

Confuzzled

I, Confuzzled, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination
"Be QUIET Confuzzled!" - Everyone

Moose

I, Moose, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination
Gefreiter Moose 420 yolo swag Young money

Romulus98

I, Romulus, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

Heinrich

1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION

Thank you to the candidates who participated in the exam this evening. Keep in mind that participation in the exam does not guarantee advancement or promotion for any of the participants.  Your individual feedback about your performance will be evaluated by the current NCOs and officers, and you should receive some correspondence via PM soon. 

KAPITAN HEINRICH M