News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkG

In-game Name: MarkG
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Youtube
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT yes

maximas

In-game Name:-Spartan
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?-Hopper
Steam username:-Last Spartan
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?-Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?-All

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT

L. Hopper

Welcome Maximas!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi_nw

Thanks and I hope to see you soon!

Cheshire

In-game Name: Cheshire
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? 84e forums, referred because of EST time zone
Steam username: Cheshire
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

I will be able to attend the other events most of the time.

Heinrich

Welcome Cheshire!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!

Leutnant Heinrich

potcpirate

(in game) potcpirate

hobo farmer told me to join because the 2gs is long gone forever :(

(steam) potcpirate

yes i have team speak 3

i can make it on weekends depends during the week days if i have a project to do or not    (high school sucks)

Heinrich

Welcome PotcPirate!

Leutnant Heinrich

zZEpicZz

In-game Name: zZEpicZz
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?
Fuzzydude0
Steam username: zZEpicZz Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38357430
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
It's already installed from when I was previously part of the EPI!
I can attend the Tuesday Night Linebattles,
I can attend the thursday weekday training,
The Friday Linebattle,
The Saturday Primary Training,
and the Sunday Linebattle!

I've been wanting to get back in with the EPI for a while, but I never got around to it.

Price2142

In-game Name: Price
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? No Current Reference
Steam username: Price2142
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Already installed

Ones listed below are stated events that  I can attend on a regular basis.

I am available from 4pm MST on Thursday and Friday,
5:30pm mst on Mon-Wends,
and 9:00am on weekends. Times may be susceptible to change if required. MST is -7:00 GMT.
[spoiler]On a side note: I am familiar with marching and basic line tactics (due to past experience in the game),
I am also in a number of high school military programs (such as JROTC) which also aide in Tactics ,marching and Personal demeanor.[/spoiler]

Heinrich

Welcome BACK to the both of you :P !

Leutnant Heinrich

Sloppy

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Sloppy

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:I have been to a few line battle in mount and musket and Napoleonic Wars, seeing your remarkable formations and fighting style.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):Steam name is Sloppy http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198065329441

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)I do have teamspeak and a mic but i don't talk during line battles so the officer can speak and we can hear orders.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

I can attend
Tuesday night line battle
Thursday training
Friday Line battle
Saturday training
Sunday Training

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and i hope you will accept me to your group.

Heinrich

Welcome Sloppy  !

Leutnant Heinrich

Vadok

In-game Name: Juarez or Vadok
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I searched..
Steam username: jua372
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I can install it..

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?  well, i can do most of them! see below:

Waiting anxiously, and hoping that i could join it..

Steiner

Welcome to the 1stEPI Juarez,

Korporal Steiner

Smurfy

In-Game Name: Smity
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?; I searched for mount and blade clan and studied which seemed to be the best for me to join.

Steam Addy: coolrobert55
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? : Installed.
Which events can you attend on a regular basis?:
Saturday Primary Training - 8PM GMT (sometimes)
Sunday Line Battle - 8pm GMT
Tuesday Training - 8pm GMT

Can someone message me or email me the times in GMT please as might be able to make some others.
And also someones going to have to help me set up an account for multiplayer  due to me just starting the game : )
Many thanks

Smurfy :)