News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

L. Hopper

ENLISTMENT ACCEPTED:

Name:    REKRUT Tiberius 
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION
1. OSTPREUSSICHE INFANTERIE
1. BATALLION, A. KOMPANIE

Thank you for Enlisting with the 1. OSTPREUSSICHE INFANTERIE (1st East Prussian Infantry). Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete the Following:

Keeping Up-to-Date:
Post in our Rekruten Board, Specifically  This Thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and Trainings!
Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_Tiberius
You Should Select the 1st East Prussian Infantry Banner in-game Which can be found on the first page and looks like:

Teamspeak: Our Teamspeak information is: 74.91.116.171. There is a channel called, "1st East Prussian Infantry", that is where we will be. Contact a Admin and ask for the 1stEPI Server Tag.

Please Keep in mind our Code of Conduct:
As general guidelines, members are to practice the following points:

1. Be respectful to everyone. This includes your comrades in the 1st, members of other Regiments, Public players, Admins, Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers, and people on the forums.

2. Conduct yourself in a professional and mature manner. This means that cursing, glitching, trolling, flaming, and name calling or other forms of fighting are not allowed. This is especially important when we are in events or on a public server.

3. Follow Orders. It is paramount for the survival of the regiment that all orders given by our Offiziere and Unteroffizieren are followed to the letter and without question or argument. There is a time and place to discuss tactics and whether or not certain orders should be given or not. Directly after the order is given is not one of those times. This also applies to the Rules laid out by admins on their servers. We respect the right of admins to run their channels.

4. Do not retaliate. Regardless of the situation, if something is done to you (ie Teamkill, insult, etc) you are not to retaliate, but are instead to inform an officer or admin and report the problem. Anyone found retaliating will be dealt with in the same manner as the original offender.

Attendance Policy:
While we fully understand if you have to miss a training or Linebattle/Event, your attendance is a significant factor in receiving future promotion, and any advancement in the regiment.  We Encourage that you attend at least ONE training per week and ONE linebattle per week.

Feldwebel Hopper       

Papaya

In-game Name PapayaFTW
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I was on a server and i saw these people from EPI and i thought they were really cool and i want to join! The guy i spoke to about how to join was Heinich
Steam username: zxlacky
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes i do

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT, and Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT, and please understand sometimes i will have other things going on.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AMGMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 3pm EST/ 8pm GMT

Thank you!

Heinrich

ENLISTMENT ACCEPTED:

Name:    REKRUT PAPAYA 
1. INFANTERIE-DIVISION

Thank you for Enlisting with the 1. OSTPREUSSICHE INFANTERIE (1st East Prussian Infantry). Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete the Following:

Keeping Up-to-Date:
Post in our Rekruten Board, Specifically  This Thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and Trainings!
Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_Papaya
You Should Select the 1st East Prussian Infantry Banner in-game Which can be found on the first page and looks like:

Teamspeak: Our Teamspeak information is: 74.91.116.171. There is a channel called, "1st East Prussian Infantry", that is where we will be. Contact a Admin and ask for the 1stEPI Server Tag.

Please Keep in mind our Code of Conduct:

1. Be respectful to everyone. This includes your comrades in the 1st, members of other Regiments, Public players, Admins, Officers, Non-Commissioned Officers, and people on the forums.

2. Conduct yourself in a professional and mature manner. This means that cursing, glitching, trolling, flaming, and name calling or other forms of fighting are not allowed. This is especially important when we are in events or on a public server.

3. Follow Orders. It is paramount for the survival of the regiment that all orders given by our Offiziere and Unteroffizieren are followed to the letter and without question or argument. There is a time and place to discuss tactics and whether or not certain orders should be given or not. Directly after the order is given is not one of those times. This also applies to the Rules laid out by admins on their servers. We respect the right of admins to run their channels.

4. Do not retaliate. Regardless of the situation, if something is done to you (ie Teamkill, insult, etc) you are not to retaliate, but are instead to inform an officer or admin and report the problem. Anyone found retaliating will be dealt with in the same manner as the original offender.

Attendance Policy:
While we fully understand if you have to miss a training or Linebattle/Event, your attendance is a significant factor in receiving future promotion, and any advancement in the regiment.  We Encourage that you attend at least ONE training per week and ONE linebattle per week.

LEUTNANT HEINRICH       

gardner119

In-game Name: Gardner119

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:
I was referred by Brunswick Lieutenant Revan

Steam Username: gardner119

Do you have teamspeak3: Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
-Tuesday Night Linebattle
-Thursday Weekday Training
-Friday Linebattle
-Satury Primary Training
-Sunday Linebattle
My parents are divorced and Im in school so it makes it hard to be able to attend events. Also, there are somethings that do come up with my family but I will try my best to notify first and I will try my best to be present :D

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT

L. Hopper

Enlistment Accepted:

Name:
    Rekrut Gardner   
1. Infanterie-Division
1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie
1. Batallion, A. Kompanie

Thank you for Enlisting with the 1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie (1st East Prussian Infantry). Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete the following:

Keeping Up-to-Date:
Post in our Rekruten Board: Here. It's important that this is accomplished, you will not be added to the Rekruten Roster until done.

Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_Gardner

Teamspeak: Our Teamspeak information is: 74.91.116.171.
You may change your name to: Rekrut Gardner
There is a channel called, "1st East Prussian Infantry", that is where we will be. Contact a Admin and ask for the 1stEPI Server Tag.

Our Code of Conduct:

2. Conduct yourself in a Professional and Mature manner. This means that cursing, glitching, trolling, flaming, and name calling or other forms of fighting are not allowed. This is especially important when we are in events or on a public server.

Attendance Policy:
While we fully understand if you have to miss a training or Linebattle/Event, your attendance is a significant factor in receiving future promotion, and any advancement in the regiment.  We Encourage that you attend at least ONE Training per week and ONE Linebattle per week.

Also, being active on the Forums is a Must. If time is not shown upon the Forum, you will be removed from the Rekruten Roster and will be subject to Re-Enlistment.

Leutnant Hopper   
Rekruten Zug

Seamus

In-game Name:Seamus
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? http://steamcommunity.com/app/48700/discussions/0/846943418829488415/
Steam username:Famous Seamus
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes

All, but Sunday could be a problem, but the rest are ok.

L. Hopper

Enlistment Accepted:

Name:
    Rekrut Seamus   
1. Infanterie-Division

Thank you for Enlisting with the 1. Ostpreussiche Infanterie (1st East Prussian Infantry). Your application has been accepted and the next step in becoming a member is to complete the following:

Keeping Up-to-Date:
Post in our Rekruten Board: Here. It's important that this is accomplished, you will not be added to the Rekruten Roster until done.

Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_Seamus

You may change your name to: Rkt_Seamus
There is a channel called, "1st East Prussian Infantry", that is where we will be. Contact a Admin and ask for the 1stEPI Server Tag.

Our Code of Conduct:

2. Conduct yourself in a Professional and Mature manner. This means that cursing, glitching, trolling, flaming, and name calling or other forms of fighting are not allowed. This is especially important when we are in events or on a public server.

Attendance Policy:
While we fully understand if you have to miss a training or Linebattle/Event, your attendance is a significant factor in receiving future promotion, and any advancement in the regiment.  We Encourage that you attend at least ONE Training per week and ONE Linebattle per week.

Also, being active on the Forums is a Must. If time is not shown upon the Forum, you will be removed from the Rekruten Roster and will be subject to Re-Enlistment.

Unteroffizier Fuzz   
Rekruten Zug

King_George_V

In-game Name:
Mike_Britannia
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?
Saw a post on the Steam discussion page
Steam username:
King_George_V
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
Yes, I do have Team Speak 3 and I also have a mic.

Tuesday nights, Thursday nights, and possibly Friday, Saturday, and Sundays... My work schedule constantly changes.

L. Hopper

Enlistment Accepted:

Name:
    Rekrut George   
1. Infanterie-Division

Keeping Up-to-Date:

Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_George

You may change your name to: Rkt_George

Our Code of Conduct:

Attendance Policy:

Leutnant Hopper   
Rekruten Zug

MaxwellComhide

In-game Name Maxwell

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: I was playing on a TDM server, and a person from the 1e asked if anyone was looking for a regiment, in an admin channel. I mentioned I am interested in playing Cavalry, and can play on Tuesday to Wednesday, and was directed here to apply.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): I do not feel comfortable giving out my username on anything other than a private basis. But I will give it out to officers and members of the regiment via PM when asked.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have TS3.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Some parting thoughts:
Unfortunately, my work has me on every Thursday to Sunday. If the Tuesday night battles don't allow for Cavalry, I will be fine playing infantry as well.
I am experienced in line battles, playing as skirmishers, line, and heavy cavalry. I also have lots of experience playing Hussar and other non-lance light cavalry on pub servers.
My largest weakness would have to be on-foot melee battles. Especially when using the bayonet. My main time zone is EST, and unfortunately I work from 8pm-6 am.
While I may be able to make the Saturday training and Sunday line battle, it would likely require me to cut my sleep hours.
So for now, I will only attend on the Tuesday, both practice and battles. If I can make it to the Saturday or Sunday, then I would like to.

L. Hopper

Enlistment Accepted:

Name:
    Rekrut Maxwell   
1. Infanterie-Division

Keeping Up-to-Date:

Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_Maxwell

You may change your name to: Rkt_Maxwell

Our Code of Conduct:

Attendance Policy:

Leutnant Hopper   
Rekruten Zug

Lebowski

In-game Name: Lebowski
How did you hear about the EPI?: I saw a recruitment message on the server
Steam username: Steve_Everyman
Do you have teamspeak: yes

L. Hopper

Enlistment Accepted:

Name:
    Rekrut Lebowski   
1. Infanterie-Division

Keeping Up-to-Date:

Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_Lebowski

You may change your name to: Rkt_Lebowski

Our Code of Conduct:

Attendance Policy:

Leutnant Hopper   
Rekruten Zug

Wally

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer. For the sake of organization it is preferred that you choose a real name.  ): Wally

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: Confuzzled_Boy reffered me.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): (=FA=)Schirmer

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have Teamspeak3 and a microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

No
No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
No
Yes
Yes

Yes

L. Hopper

Enlistment Accepted:

Name:
    Rekrut Wally   
1. Infanterie-Division

Keeping Up-to-Date:

Public Steam Page

In-game Name and Banner:
You may change your in-game name to: 1stEPI_Rkt_Wally

You may change your name to: Rkt_Wally

Our Code of Conduct:

Attendance Policy:

Leutnant Hopper   
Rekruten Zug