News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nekobebis

In-game Name : Nekobebis

Steam Username : darkpaladin112

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Tuesday training and sunday line battle

Kilgore Trout 89

Avoric invited me to join from another game.  I'm relatively new to the game but interested in trying this out.

In-Game: Kilgore Trout 89
Steam: Natch
TS3: Installed

Socks

In-game Name: Socks

Steam Username: sockslogic

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? No, I will install it should I be accepted.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Tuesday training, Friday LB, almost certainly the Saturday, Thursday and Sunday events but no guarantees.

dusty122

hey i used to be with 1st EPI a wile ago but i moved and i became inactive.

IGN: dusty122
steam:dusty122
i have team speak
no microphone

syncswim

Apologies if I'm reposting this, but I looked through the thread and couldn't find the reply I put up earlier today.

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): syncswim

Steam Username: sync_swim

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer: Yep

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: Tuesday training, Friday LB and Saturday training.

Danigisback

I would like to use the name Danigisback

Steam username is: sgt_F_A_K_E

I have teamspeak and a microphone

i can make all weekend line battles and any line battles past 3:00pm p.c. time
Both LBs and Thursday training i believe

Jhawk

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Jhawk

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): coolbeans1013

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)
i have Teamspeak :)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) I can make all weekend line battles and any line battles past 3:00pm p.c. time
Both line battles and Thursday training :)

Perkins

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Perkins

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): FaRrElL494

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) i have TS and the 22nd server

Do you have a functioning microphone? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) both official line battles (i may have to miss a few now and again) and training as long as it is after 7 GMT

Riverraider

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):  River_Raider

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Lerxstwannabe

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)  Reinstalled Windows, downloading Teamspeak as I speak.  No mic however.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)  Most any weekend events including Friday.

Lcuk

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Lcuk/Cowboy

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):Lcuk_Inc

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Installed and on the 22nd, no mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) Tuesdays, and Saturdays

Duc_Volpe

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Duc_Volpe

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):Duc_Volpe
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Installed and on the 22nd, have mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) Thursdays, and Saturdays

Noneleft

In-game Name : Noneleft

Steam Username : noneleft13

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have teamspeak and a Mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I can attend Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday

Biclero

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Biclero.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Maestro Biclero.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes i have TS and a microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) Sunday and Friday LB's and Training.

Kurt

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Kurt

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): DoubleTimeZ

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): I have TS3 installed but I do not have a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.): Most on Friday, Saturday and Sunday

Chortles

In Game Name: Chortles

Steam: CowGoesMoo

TeamSpeak: Will download it and I do have a microphone

Attendance: I may be able to attend all of them, but Thursday and Friday is guaranteed