News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

miscreant

Greetings Herr Rekrutierer,

Mein name is miscreant. Enclosed is my humble request to join the ranks of the 1st East Prussian Infantry. Native to the CST I can be sent letters via courier through the Steahm Kompanie under the name "alistila". Already in my possession is the an old teamsprechen left to me by my father.

While this poor humble Prussian must work the fields for a living, I can assure you that I will not shirk from the regiment's training days during the middle of the week.

Your humble servant,
miscreant

miscreant

Well that was fun. Here is the application in an easier to understand format.

Online name: miscreant (call me misk)

Steam ID: alistila

I have Teamspeak

I do shift work so it is never set in stone the days I have off or not. However the weekday trainings I will most likely be able to make. Pending on how this works out between the 1st and I, my availability at work can always be changed.

Azrooh

Hey, Miscreant, thanks for joining us!
There's no need to adjust your work schedule for us, we can work around it. Scheduling for days isn't a big deal - if you're not going to make it, just let your platoon leader (me for your duration as a rekrut - you can also let Element, Indiaquinn, or Sven know), and you'll be put on the excused list for that day and nothing will be counted against you. If you forget about an event or something, then talk to us anyway, and we'll move you to the excused list - the system is just to make sure that you're still alive.

Brookmanz

points for creativity miscreant  :P

Oneah

My name is Oneah.
Steam account name Oneah.
I'm 21 years old and so far I've been in the pub regiment in one of the Weekly LineBattles (was a lot of fun!).

Rethmeier

Welcome Oneah!  Azrooh will come by and let you know what to do next.

Azrooh

Thanks for joining us, Onea! Glad to see you enjoyed it, you'll be doing a lot of it here :)
If you could post a list of the events you can regularly attend, that'd be great:

Event Times:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

I'd suggest signing up for one training and one or both linebattles per week. If you can't attend a training/lb you're scheduled for, that's fine, just let your platoon leader (me for your duration as a rekrut) know that you're still alive and kicking and you'll be put onto excused. You can come to events you're not scheduled for, of course.

Reth, I don't do the 'post here' thing anymore :P

Duster

Hey there, I just recently got back into MM and my ATS buddy Delro told me you all are a good group! I'd love to take part in linebattles and such, so here's my application.

In-game Name: Mr_Pibb

Steam Username:doc_barber

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer? yeppers

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.) Erm, any I suppose if I'm not working!

Oneah

Thanks for accepting me :)

Event Times i can participate:

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT
(Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST) i don't remember Friday Linebattle to be this late but i was able to participate in the last one so i guess i'm pretty ok with this schedule.

Azrooh

Hey, Duster, thanks for joining us!
I've gone ahead and changed your name to match your in-game name, hope you don't mind. Feel free to change it back if you wish.

Could we get a list of events we can expect you at? I'd reccomend one training and one or both linebattles per week. You're free to come to events you're not expected at, of course.
If you can't make one of the events you sign up for, just let your platoon leader (me until your promotion to soldat) know, and you'll be put on the 'excused' list for that day. You can tell me before or after, being gone isn't a problem at all, we just need to know that you're still alive and kicking.

Duster

Well I'm a server, and my schedule is done weekly. Do I need to message someone every night I won't be at an event?

Azrooh

No, you don't. So you are saying that you can attend any event, but it's a wildcard?

If so then we should just put you down for saturdays and fridays. If you can't make one of em, then throw Azrooh, Sven, IndiaQuinn, or Element a message through steam or this forum - you can also just post in one of the threads saying you won't be there. Again, before or after the event is fine.

You'll be able to come to any event, not just ones you're scheduled for, so if you have time and are in an MM mood then you can hop in on Tuesdays, Thursdays, or Sundays and kick some ass with us - but if you can't make them then you don't need to send us a message, we won't be expecting you for that day. The system is just to make sure you're still alive and with us, as well as a way to give us an average estimate on how many we can expect at an event.

King_Warhammer

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): King_Warhammer
Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement): 2nd Lt Blankenship

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) i can install it
Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yep

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

I can make these, but im in Central time so i need to figure out when i have to be there
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                              Yes
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT                             Yes

Azrooh

Central time is EST-1.

So Saturday is 2 central, Sunday is 1 central.
For sunday, try to get there a half hour early.

Welcome to the regiment!

Werner

*Herr Werner walks in the recruiment tent and clicks his heels

Guten Abend Kamaraden! I am Gash from ATS over on CRPG.  I come to serve under your banner. Für das Vaterland!

In-game Name: Stefan Werner:

Steam Username : bkgash

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Check & Check for the mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I can attend mostly all of them if I know in advance - the only exception being if there's a strategus battle as I have to command ATS troops over in CRPG.

Looking forward to a new experience.