News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Persistant World Event: Leaders and Governments Edition! :D

Started by The_Weapon, July 27, 2011, 03:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should govern the 2 Event Kingdoms?

King Shepard
19 (48.7%)
King John
3 (7.7%)
Premier Pilawa
8 (20.5%)
King Avoric
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

Brookmanz

Sorry to hear that Shep, my thoughts are with you and your family.  :(

The_Weapon

sorry to hear that shep

Due to technical difficultys the PW event did not go as planned im going to talk to azrooh and try to get it working so we can try to do the event next sunday, If his server stil doesnt work I will ask silentspy or box to host theres

Wulfburk

yeah i'm really sorry Shep

the event didnt go as planned but nevertheless it was cool to go to the NA server with all of us, hopefully the server will work next time

General Atc

I would like to change my empire and name

Your name as leader: King Leif
Name of Kingdom: Viking Raiders of the Sea
Government style Democracy

100 Denars for tax
Ships will be included in raids
You are free to tax peasants

Shep

That puts off a interesting question, Weapon, are polls for next week closed?
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

The_Weapon

i was planning on having the you and avoric lead again if you want since you didnt get to you last week

Avoric

Will we have enough people for this? I mean things worked out in the public server because we have a lot of people  for each team. Only problem was there were way too many voices...

Shep

This what you do...
Shut Up sound clip

Anyway, that would be a prettyyy big problem, which supposedly could be solved by a simple everyone but leaders channel?

After everyone is configured of course, give the king priority speaker via whisper to channel
(If possible)
Like we would do in Linebattles give officers room to think away from the crowded soldatden channels
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

The_Weapon

if there is a problem with not being able to hear orders then yes the leaders can feel free to make there own channels

Avoric

Quote from: The_Weapon on August 03, 2011, 11:31:01 AM
if there is a problem with not being able to hear orders then yes the leaders can feel free to make there own channels

But that gets lonely...besides, no one can tell you of threats. Priority speaker is a must.

Azrooh

I could just chill with Avoric while the peasants do all the work for us.

Avoric

The_Weapon

the officers can start with there subjects if they want but create a channel if they get to roudy or if you want you can do prioirty speaker

Rethmeier

Or you can split people up into smaller groups.  Each group has a leader and whisper channels to the other groups/ monarch.  The King can then just assign a task to a particular group and that group leader can work it out with his men.

Avoric

Yes but we aren't assigning teams (at this point) and this would have to be built on the fly as people join.

But it is a good idea