News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

American Civil War Linebattle

Started by Azrooh, August 09, 2011, 11:01:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigadoon

Velocirapetor

Quote from: Sharpshooter on August 11, 2011, 06:03:56 PM
Quote from: Fritz on August 11, 2011, 12:16:19 PM
I care. Welcome back Sharpshooter!
Quote from: Haresus on August 11, 2011, 12:50:10 PM
Welcome back, Sharp! Hopefully some more people will get back from their holidays now and GET BACK INTO THE LINE!
Quote from: Hillariousman on August 11, 2011, 03:13:39 PM
I Love you Sharp <3
Im so loved i think im going to cry again
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Also it seems ive disrailed this thread Score 1 for me

+1 honor for that

Brakka

Had a lot of fun with this today, being able to hit things at long range was a real nice change of pace. And all the long range death had the various regiments sticking together to survive by the end there which I think is a good thing.

Only real complaint is that I wasn't a big fan of the skirmishing. The historical accuracy of it aside, it made some of the rounds drag on that probably didn't need to.

Oh and maybe re-position some of those walled houses/forts or the spawns themselves. I think the union had at least one they could reach way before we could on every map. Not that it saved them.

But they are both minor problems. Overall I had a great time, even got to stab someone with my knife. Really looking forward to the next one.

Haresus

Yeah, the skirmishing got slightly on my nerves too. Most of the regiments we fought were only around 10 (mostly LESS) men big, they would only have to lose 5 or less men and they could start skirmishing which lead to the whole thing being a skirmish-fest...

Other than that, great event!

Sven

I'm open to ideas on how to run things, but as of now, thats the most effective and realistic way of doing thing =\

Sven

I need 2 admins for this next one: One to keep an eye on either side and ensure they are following all the rules. Any volunteers? NCO's preferably, but anyone who has shown to be responsible may apply.

Rigadoon

Not an NCO but I wouldn't mind doing it if the rest of you want to play. I'm a reserve anyways.

Hasan

Quote from: Rigadoon on August 16, 2011, 07:50:36 PM
Not an NCO but I wouldn't mind doing it if the rest of you want to play. I'm a reserve anyways.

i hate your spoiler thing.... i keep falling for it EVERY time, i keep clicking to see what's there.... but nothing! put something there!

Rigadoon

You didn't reach the end for the secret message that determines the fate of the world.

Hasan

Quote from: Rigadoon on August 16, 2011, 10:02:24 PM
You didn't reach the end for the secret message that determines the fate of the world.

a pyramid that says "Hi" ?!??!?!?!
i fell for it AGAIN!

Sven

Alright so I have Rig..I need one more.

Uhlaf

Haresus

If I am there, I could go admin, note that I have never been admin before... But I guess it cant be too hard to figure it out (I for admin chat? And the rest should be in Administration Options if you press Esc...).

Rigadoon

So just to clear things up,

'2. You MUST fight in a line of at least 5. If you cannot muster 5 men, you must attach to another regiment for the battle.
2a. If you fall below 5 men in your line in battle, you may begin skirmishing until you're free from combat to attach to a friendly line.'

So if you're come below 5 men during the fight and there is are still enemies close by, you can skirmish. But if there arn't enemies nearby you can't go find some enemies, you gotta attach to a friendly line.

Also, is the purchasing of weapons allowed?