News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Napoleonic Total War 3 Fall Tournament

Started by Brookmanz, October 16, 2011, 11:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caesarsalad

the mere suggestion of such cheating deserves immediate elimination from the tournament. Brookmanz... do your duty

LawL LawL

Quote from: Caesarsalad on October 27, 2011, 06:25:32 PM
the mere suggestion of such cheating deserves immediate elimination from the tournament. Brookmanz... do your duty

What about the constant evasion of participation? You should be doing your own duties... :/

Caesarsalad

Quote from: LawL LawL on October 28, 2011, 04:16:59 PM
Quote from: Caesarsalad on October 27, 2011, 06:25:32 PM

What about the constant evasion of participation? You should be doing your own duties... :/
I am no coward!!! How dare you accuse me of such things. Such insolance and bad sportsmanship must not be tolerated. He deserves immediate elimination from this tournament for his snide comments  >:(

Brookmanz

Has anyone played there games?  I feel that LawL_LawL's presence has discouraged everyone.   :-\

Sven

Avoric and I tried, but had some steam issues that ruined it. We are supposed to try again soon, or else he agreed to withdraw.

Brookmanz

No worries.  This tournament is not time sensitive.  It will stay open as long as it takes to get the games played.

Caesarsalad

i forfeit

LawL LawL

Just played Caesar, 2 minute mark my Husaren ran 2 companies of Jaeger into the dust, he forfeit 30 seconds later. Has anyone completed a tourney game yet?

von_Brennenburg

Haresus

Salad! If I see you fight like that in the campaign I will string you up and have you guillotined before you can say "Mon dieu!", understood?

LawL LawL

Quote from: von_Brennenburg on October 29, 2011, 03:33:21 AM
Lordark & me are fighting on monday.

Best of luck on that one, Lordark is very good.

von_Brennenburg

Thanks.
He is going to win but I'm trying to be a tough nut to crack.

LawL LawL

Quote from: von_Brennenburg on October 29, 2011, 12:00:39 PM
Thanks.
He is going to win but I'm trying to be a tough nut to crack.

Thats the spirit :P

Sven

Brookmanz

I have over-extended myself.  I've had a busy month and the NTW3 campaign is taking up a huge chunck of time.  :-[