News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Napoleon Total War Contest (CLOSED)

Started by Brookmanz, March 07, 2011, 12:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

Just letting you know that next week is finals for me so I won't be playing anything until Thursday at the soonest.

Brookmanz

Modified again to reflect more time.  Tournament games will cease on Friday April 1st and stats will be compared even if you haven't completed all your games.

Brookmanz

Gallery created for game screen shots of the final battle statistics.

If you forget to take the shot then the game is disqualified.

Brookmanz

Official Tournament standings is on the main page of our website.  It will be updated daily as games are played.

Brookmanz

Tournament starts in two days.  Get the steam names you need.

Brookmanz

Tournament has begun.  Each player will need to play 11 games now since Merius was added last minute.  The victor of each map is responsible for taking the screenshot of the end stats and posting it in the gallery. 

Have fun everybody!

Serrow

I just got Napoleon total war, so I'll join as well if it's not too late.

Adler

So do we just challenge someone to a fight, and then fight that person?

Also: I'm gonna have to do all my fights on weekends. I have too much school work to do them on weekdays. So if you want to battle me, scheduale it for a weekend.

Velocirapetor

Anybody know glysrandir's steam name? I've messaged him and tried to ask him on TS for it, but no reply. He's the only one on the list who I'm not friends with on steam.

Brookmanz

Quote from: Adler on March 14, 2011, 04:06:00 PM
So do we just challenge someone to a fight, and then fight that person?

Yes, you are responsible for contacting and playing each person on the list.  This way everyone has a chance to go against each player once.

Brookmanz

Quote from: Serrow on March 14, 2011, 02:15:21 PM
I just got Napoleon total war, so I'll join as well if it's not too late.

I'll put you in for the next one.  I wanted to keep it at 10 games per person but I slipped Merius in since he posted before the tournament began.

On the next one I may have two separate groups and then have the winners of each group play each other in a championship.

Azrooh

My N:TW has decided to start crashing once every 1-30 minutes, so I dunno whether I'll be able to take part in this.

Brookmanz

You have a couple weeks so if the problem persists after a reinstall or something then i'll remove you from the list.  Keep me posted.

Furnie

I'm free tomorrow(Wednesday)! I'll be crack'n down on yall's steams and spamming you for battles tomorrow!

...be prepared.

Furnie

*Double post*

First Battle, first victory. I submitted the picture to the gallery... it apparently has to be approved first. :o