News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Persistent Worlds Event

Started by Rethmeier, March 09, 2011, 02:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

This Sunday, after the linebattle, we will be playing Persistent Worlds as a regiment.  Make sure that you have the mod downloaded so we can jump right into it.  If we have enough people we will be splitting up into two separate factions and can either work in harmony or conflict with each other.  I hope to see you all there!

Azrooh

Rethmeier

Make sure that's not the patch.  We'll be playing the alpha4 release (it's the top post on their TW forums).

Azrooh

Rethmeier

Oh wow.  Well I think I'm going to get some guys together and play tonight if anyone else is up for some PW.  I'll be home in about an hour and forty five minutes so I'll see you guys then.  Just hang out in TS if you're interested.  I'll send out some steam chats too.

Azrooh

Quote from: Rethmeier on March 09, 2011, 04:27:17 PM
Oh wow.  Well I think I'm going to get some guys together and play tonight if anyone else is up for some PW.  I'll be home in about an hour and forty five minutes so I'll see you guys then.  Just hang out in TS if you're interested.  I'll send out some steam chats too.

Sure, I'll join you.
The server hasn't reset from last night, so our faction's still there. Someone renamed it though.

Rethmeier

Azrooh

Ah, no the server does seem to have reset. Hadn't when I was on recently.

Rethmeier

Good.  I kind of wanted a fresh start anyways...

Avoric

Oh neat, I'll make some time for this I think

Adler

If only I didn't have a thesis paper to type! I would join you guys =[

Azrooh

New version of PW released, 4-4
4-3 to 4-4 patch: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2639

Full 4-4 mod: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=2636

Changelog:

[spoiler]-- 4 alpha4:
Add faction chat; this takes over the default "inventory" key from local chat.
Local chat is swapped to the default "quest window" key, for easier access (if you don't like it you can change it).
Lords can hold right shift when pressing enter to send faction announcements that are shown in the middle of the screen.
Iron mines respawn after 4 hours; mines now give iron ore, which is processed into iron bars.
New resource types iron piece and short wood pole added; resource prices rebalanced, processing times reduced.
Change crafting recipies for the new resource types; reduce iron needed to craft one handed swords.
Refund crafter the cost of the resources, with a small reward on top of that.
Only buy from item stockpiles when not wielding anything; this is so canceling crafting doesn't buy the weapon.
Tree hit points reduced.
Add sailor troop and sailing skill, which limits the top speed you can set at the ship mast (all classes can set speed 1).
Ships move sideways less when turning, to try make it look more realistic.
Fix ship speeds mistake (little longboat was slowest, big ship fastest).
Agents drown slightly slower.
Attempted fix for horses drowning when on a scene prop over water.
Hide agent labels for invisible admins.
Allow rotating doors to be marked by the scene maker as bolted, so they can be opened by anyone from one side.
Make dungeon cell doors indestructable.
Add 2 to outlaw rating for all kills as an outlaw, up to a maximum of 30 (team kills add 5).
Increase money chest hit points.
Set castle tax to 20% (was 10%), so no money is "lost" with the 80% sell price.
Send 50% of training costs to the castle money chest.
Allow export stations be set to give taxes to a faction.
Increase doctor healing limit to 75% of full health.
Give doctors 1 power strike.
Slow down the rate of health loss when poisoned.
Increase percentage of armor value in loot gold from 20% - 50% to 50% - 70%.
Apply combat gold multiplier server setting to gold loot amounts.
Remove gold loss on rejoin to the server entirely (as it is basically replaced by looting).
Increase the cost of polls to change faction lord; fix a bug which made them actually free.
Don't allow lords to kick from the faction when a poll for a new lord is in progress.[/spoiler]

Rethmeier

Awesome.  Could you link that recepie list as well.  That would be very usefull.

Azrooh

Avoric