News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

arisaka92

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):  arisaka92

Steam Username; fharisaka99

Do you have teamspeak3? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Thursday training and Friday Line Battle (always), Saturday training and Sunday Line Battle (usually)

Azrooh

Everybody has been accepted.
I will get you all in the steam groups sometime today, after the event.

Azrooh

Okay. You're all on the roster with invites to the steam groups.

FireHolder

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): FireHolder

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, and have a working mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST   - Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Maybe
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Yes

Azrooh

Hey, Fireholder, thanks for joining us! We've got a linebattle tomorrow that I see you're signed up for. Be sure to come a half hour earlier - we do our pre-lb training then, and you'll recieve your basics there.

If you can't come a half hour early, that's fine, but you'll have a bit of a trial by fire.

Ironcross

In-game Name: Ironcross

Steam Username: Varomint

Do you have teamspeak3? Yep

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Saturday Primary Training, Friday and Sunday linebattles.
Thanks for taking the time to read my application, this regiment looks awesome and I hope I get accepted.

Azrooh

Hey Ironcross, your application is indeed accepted, thanks for joining us!
As I said to FireHolder, try to show up to the linebattle a half hour early to get the basics.

Rethmeier

Oh my god Azrooh.  Go into the member list and assign membergroups.

Daily

In-game name: Daily

Steam Name: Dageek92

I have Teamspeak 3 with working mic and english is in decent condition.

I can attend all the dates stated but might sometimes be busy.
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST  - Maybe to no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Greater chance than Thursday Training but still small chance.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Yes

A friend recommended you guys and I hope you will accept me to your ranks.

Azrooh

Hey, Daily, thanks for joining us.
Who's your friend? We try to get friends in the same platoon together when they are promoted to soldat.

Daily

I do not know what name he uses for you guys but his nickname around the web is Silentspy.

Thank you a lot for the invite.

Azrooh

Yep, he is Silentspy here as well.

JOKER

in game username joker

steam name stig37

have teamspeak 3 no mic though

can do most events

Azrooh

Hey, Joker, welcome to the regiment.

Tabasco

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Tabasco or CloundNin9

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): no

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes :)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) yes most