News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolfhobbs

cody belwolf1025 yes i have team speek3 instaled  i can do saturday primary training at 3pm eastern and 8 pm gmy time i can also do friday linebattlin 9pm eastern time.

Sven

Welcome wolf! Er, which one is going to be your in game name?

Hasan

Quote from: Sven on September 10, 2011, 12:03:25 PM
Welcome wolf! Er, which one is going to be your in game name?

he's answering the questions one by one, so i think

ingame name: Cody

steam username: belwolf1025 
... and so on :P

Jsfranco95

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Machel Ney

Steam Username : Js. Franco Orozco

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yep

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yep

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                           
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST                                         
Friday NA Line Battle - 8PM EST     (8PM EST is 1am GMT right? if so)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST / 8PM GMT                             
Sunday Private Line Battle - 2PM EST / 7PM GMT                               (they are all possibly)

Yours, Js Franco.

Sven

Welcome Machel! We'll probably change your forum name to your ingame to avoid any confusion. Hope to see you in game again soon!

Dutch32

Hey I'd like to apply.

In-game Name- Dutch32

Steam Username- Halofreak32

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Any time Saturday and most weekdays after 3pm

Azrooh

XxXThaneXxX

XxXThaneXxX

Steam: XxXBuLLet89XxX (if that doesn't work reaper8986) my steam is a bit weird

i can install teamspeak3

do not have a mic but can get one

i am eastern time tuesdays and thursdays have college from 11:00 to 2:00 any time after is free friday i can attend and saturday

Looking forward to joining the 33rd please email me at grim.reaper89@yahoo.com to inform of acceptance or contact me on steam

Blackwall

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): xXDestroyerXx

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):sgt_taco351

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) All of em :D

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Sven

Welcome to the EPI, Destroyer! Hope to see you on the field soon!

robjanos

I would like to apply.

In-game Name: robjanos

Steam Username: robjanos

I have teamspeak and a mic

Sven

Welcome Rob! Glad to have you with us! Feel free to join our steamgroup, http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi

Auzzieh

I would to apply

In-game Name: [AH] Auzzie

Steamname: RoflingAuzzie

I have teamspeak and a mic

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Edrenar

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Edrenar

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): andrewtiller

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) 
Yes, I have Teamspeak 3 and I have a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT- School T. TH 2-3:15 EST, may be late
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST- Work may interfere
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT- Should be able to make it most weekends, depends on schedule.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST- may be a little late, but should be there every week
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT- may be late most weekends, depends on schedule

I look forward to working with all of you!