News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uhlaf

Azrooh

The_Weapon

Every new Lt of the Recruits always forgets that.

Orias Sator

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

Orias_Sator

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):

"kaiz0q" should find me.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)

Teamspeak, ventrilo, mumble .. and obviously a microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Uhlaf

Zocko1017

In- Game Name: Zocko

Steam Username: Zocko1011

Teamspeak 3: Yes

Attendance: I can attend all events unless i have big school tests.

Uhlaf

Welcome to the 1stEPI Zocko, hop in our team speak and hang out! We'll see you tomorrow at training.

Bachmeier

In-game Name: Bachmeier

Steam Username: imadeerrthang

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT No.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST Yes.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Possible.*

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT No.

*I may be able to attend the Saturday Primaries, but it is at 12PM in my time zone.  Therefore I may not attend every single one, have I something to do that early.

Uhlaf

Welcome Bachmeier!
It's a pleasure to have you, we'll see you Thursday!
Hop on our teamspeak at ts3.1stepi.com

SeanMoore

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): SeanMoore or Moore

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):sfcmoore

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) Yes, i have it installed.
Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join)yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)saturday and sometimes on sunday

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT No.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST  Yes.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Possible.* Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST Yes.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Yes.

Uhlaf

Well SeanMoore or Moore (pick one) welcome to the regiment!

Bynaar

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):

Bynaar

Steam Username:

Bynaar

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)

Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT <----Can never attend (unless I have no school that day.)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST <----Can attend most of the time.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT <--- Most likely attend every time.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST <---Can attend many of them.
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT <----I can attend some of them, but I have to join in the middle of the battle.

Requests to join 4th Zug after completion. Recruited by Graham.

Uhlaf

Tatortots

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Tatortots

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): joshua513

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes sir, I have it sir.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Most weeks, Sir.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST: No sir.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT:For sure, Sir.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST: For sure, Sir
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT: Yes, Sir

Hasan

Quote from: Tatortots on November 25, 2011, 10:18:16 PM
In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Tatortots

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): joshua513

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes sir, I have it sir.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Most weeks, Sir.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST: No sir.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT:For sure, Sir.

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST: For sure, Sir
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT: Yes, Sir

I like you Tatortots, hopefully we can become friends in the near future :)