News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sven

Hallo Comrade! You're welcome to use either name in-game, just let me know what you decide on. I'm happy to have you with us =]

Go ahead and join the steam groups and I hope to see you on the field tomorrow afternoon. You don't need to attend a training before attending the battle. We will go over a quick drill around 1:30 PM EST.

Comrade Chernov

Thanks! Glad to be aboard! :)

And I'll do my best to be present for the battle tomorrow. My mom and I are doing a charity walk tomorrow and she says it should be over by 1:30 - 2:00ish. So I might be 10-15 minutes late for the start. Is that okay? :)

Sven

That is fine =] Better late than never as they say.

Comrade Chernov

So, when we go ingame, as a Rekruiten, what unit do I play as? Just a normal lineman, or a Rifleman, or...?

Avoric

Quote from: Comrade Chernov on October 23, 2011, 09:33:28 AM
So, when we go ingame, as a Rekruiten, what unit do I play as? Just a normal lineman, or a Rifleman, or...?

Prussian 8th Infantry

Azrooh

Quote from: Avoric on October 23, 2011, 09:58:20 AM
Quote from: Comrade Chernov on October 23, 2011, 09:33:28 AM

Prussian 8th Infantry

But only during events. At any other time you're free to play whatever you'd like.

Comrade Chernov

So in practice and battles, it's the Prussian 8th, and any other time it's whatever I want?

Sven

Quote from: Comrade Chernov on October 23, 2011, 01:24:31 PM
So in practice and battles, it's the Prussian 8th, and any other time it's whatever I want?

You got it =]

Septim

Remlap

In-game Name: Remlap

Steam Username: Remlap

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I can install it

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Saturday Training, Friday Linebattle, Sunday Linebattle

Sven

Good to have you with us Remlap! Go ahead and get teamspeak installed so you can hang out and hear orders and what not :p Go ahead and join the steam groups as well for updates to things.

As Sep noted, hope to see you on field soon =]

Remlap

Thanks guys, I installed the TS and gunny is helping me get the right stuff set up.

Hasan

dalton

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Dalton

Steam Username : Kreese

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Sven

Quote from: dalton on October 25, 2011, 06:55:57 PM
In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Dalton

Steam Username : Kreese

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Welcome Dalton! Happy to have you with us =] Hope to see you on field Thursday. Go ahead and join our steam groups and hop in TS about 15 minutes before training starts.