News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kygadinima

Hi! Question.  I was wondering if you could point me to the website for your Mount andGladius unit?  I fought under a fellow named Milander this sunday.  He spelt it with one 'L' in teamspeak.  You have  a fellow with 2 'L's" here, but I believe it is the same person.   I think he mentioned this unit from Mount and Musket and yet I cannot locate any Mount and Gladius sections.   Could you kindly reorient me?

Itosian_The_Lovable

In-game Name: Itosian

Steam Username: itosian_dj

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?  I highlighted them in bold.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST - You may only sign up for one, but feel free to come to both if you reaaaaally feel like it.
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

InferiorBaton

Quote from: kygadinima on January 31, 2012, 02:55:25 PM
Hi! Question.  I was wondering if you could point me to the website for your Mount andGladius unit?  I fought under a fellow named Milander this sunday.  He spelt it with one 'L' in teamspeak.  You have  a fellow with 2 'L's" here, but I believe it is the same person.   I think he mentioned this unit from Mount and Musket and yet I cannot locate any Mount and Gladius sections.   Could you kindly reorient me?
http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,213103.0.html
here ya go!
to be part of the legion, you must be a part of our regiment in MM. So if you play MM, please fill free to fill out an application and join our ranks for both mods! :D

Killjoy

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Killjoy

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): hallett187

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have TS installed on my computer.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST - You may only sign up for one, but feel free to come to both if you reaaaaally feel like it.
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - *Yes*

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT *Yes*

uzo70

dhartz

Dhartz
hartz
got it =]
I can attend all of the events, and ill probably will too ^^

5arge

Quote from: dhartz on February 03, 2012, 10:43:59 PMI can attend all of the events, and ill probably will too ^^
You are a good soldier, I can attest to that as I trained you and led you Friday night. I would advise that you only sign up for 2 or 3 events a week, and if you feel like going to more, feel free. That way you don't get burned out.

dhartz

Got ya, so i'll sign for the:

Those 2, I calculated the time zone hours and the others are at my 3am, so i wont be able to attend
unless there is a holyday ..

QuoteYou are a good soldier, I can attest to that as I trained you and led you Friday night.
Thank you sir ^^

*just changed my name to something easier, wich is Kaplan. sorry to bother you with that .

The_Weapon

Nihilist

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Nihilist

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):   The_Unholy_Arbiter     (Nickname: Nihilist)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.)   Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

I also request placement in Heinrich's A3 Zug, due to our previous service together in the HM Army and a long record of cooperation. Also, I am a highly experienced soldier, having played MM for at least six months now, and also possess officer experience after having lead the 8th and 35th. I just say this to avoid being taken as a new player. I have fought with the EPI in one Friday line battle and was able to follow all orders precisely, you can double-check with Heinrich on this.

Samuel_Winchester

In game name: Samuel_Winchester

I don't use steam

I have teamspeak.

I can attend all events

Uhlaf

Chippy

In-game Name: Chippy

Steam Username: Chippy

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Aye, I do.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I can attend most of the events, unless something unexpectedly pops up. The events that I cannot attend is Tuesday's training, Saturday's training, and Sunday's linebattle.

I would like to be put in the A4 once I become a Soldat because I'm good friends with Graham.

General Brewster

Ingame: Brewster
Steam: thabrewster
Yes I got TS and have been to the EPI's ts before as a pub in the Friday battles and during Secession battles, as I am a part of the 6th PA
I will update the events I can do when I am in a more lucid state as it is 4:05 AM for me.

And i would like to join as Lith recruit.

5arge

Quote from: General Brewster on February 10, 2012, 09:03:06 PM
Ingame: Brewster
Steam: thabrewster
Yes I got TS and have been to the EPI's ts before as a pub in the Friday battles and during Secession battles, as I am a part of the 6th PA
I will update the events I can do when I am in a more lucid state as it is 4:05 AM for me.

And i would like to join as Lith recruit.
We will take you, Gunny has vouched for you.

Your tag will be: 1stEPI_Lith_Rkt_Brewster