News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Storm

If I had to guess (which I am), it would be the Thursday training session and the Friday and Sunday battle sessions.

Sven

That works. Just gives us an idea when to expect you. You're welcome at any of the events, just let us know if you can't make it to those three whenever you can.

Thanks.

chewypanic

In game name: Chewypanic or chewy

Steam username: chewypanic

I have team speak installed and I have a mic

I'm on vacation right now but when I get back I can do the tuesday training, thursday training and friday line battle.

Azrooh

Hey, cheweypanic, glad you decided to join us.
Any idea when you get back from vacation? We'll excuse you from all events until you get back.

chewypanic

yes in about three days, but i will also be going to other places a week later

Drewpee

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Drewpee

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Drewpee

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) - yes and yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - yes

Azrooh

Hey Drewpee, welcome to the regiment. Hope to see you next tuesday.

Thoomasi

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Thoomasi

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Thmaz

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) - yes and yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST - no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - no

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - no
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - yes

Azrooh

Hey, Thoomasi, thanks for joining us. We've got a training tuesday that I see you're signed up for, hope to see you there.

henkeswe

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Henkeswe

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):henrikswe

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.)yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join)no

Azrooh

Hey Henkeswe, glad you decided to join up with us. Hope to see you today.

However, can you not make any linebattles?

Jon

In-game Name: Jon

Steam Username: avicenna007

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?: yes

Do you have a functioning microphone?: no

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT   yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST   yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  no

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST  yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT  yes

Sgt_Slaughter

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Sgt_Slaughter (This is my current name, if I need to take out the SGT it wont be a problem. Or I could remove the _)

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Symbolicicon

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I don't have it, but can get it, and I have a mic.

Sunday - definately
Thursday/Friday- Most likely
tuesday, saturday - Won't know whether im available until the day before that training, due to work.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, both of you.
The 'sgt' in your name won't be a problem, we use German ranks, so there is no Sgt.