News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, everyone!

Sven

martybarty

Friendlyfyre

Merius

martybarty

ok just one more question whats the teamspeak server and whats the channel plus the servers password will that be messaged to me in steam?

Trafficcone

In-game Name: Trafficcone

Steam Username: Canadian_trafficcone

Do you have teamspeak3: Yes, I also have a microphone

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: I'm Pretty flexable, unless things come up.

Fritz

Quote from: martybarty on August 30, 2011, 12:56:16 PM
ok just one more question whats the teamspeak server and whats the channel plus the servers password will that be messaged to me in steam?

Hi martybarty,

that's our TS: ts3.server.nordb.no

you get all information and passwords there.

Sven

Hey there Traffic! Is there any events you'd be able to make it to for sure?

raptorman847

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):
raptorman847

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes
no mic

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Sven

Welcome Raptor! Glad to have you with us! Feel free to join our steamgroup http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi

Azrooh

Alatriste

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Alatriste

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): [VIRUS] Novum Invictus

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes, I also have a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) I am able to join all events.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Sven

Hey there Alatriste! Welcome to the 1stEPI! Feel free to join our steamgroup (http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi) for updates and notifications about event. Hope to see you on the field soon!

seanjkl

steam name= Seanjkl or Seanjkl2 forget which
in-game name= Seanjkl
trainings/battles: can make all but tuesdays
i have ts3
i have a mic

and i was a 2nd lieutenant in the 2nd/Caz before they turned well......
if there is anything i need more or forgot i can edit it back or