News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uzo70

icejaff

In-game Name:icejaff

Who referred you to the EPI?: I left a couple months back due to another member, got begged for months to come back. So williams.

Steam Username: icejaffa

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed: Yes.

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

-- I am now back at school, and need to dedicate time to my girlfriend aswell, I can only make these two. untill hollidays.

uzo70

FREAKING AWESOME YOUR BACK MY OLD FRIEND !

The_Weapon

I believe Uzo has accepted your application.......

Shotgun

In-game Name: Shotgun

Who referred you to the EPI?

Steam Username:Shooter92798

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have teamspeak 3, and a microphone.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Saturday Primary Training
Friday Linebattle
Sunday Linebattle
PS: I can make the other training and events on holidays.  :)

Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

uzo70

DumpsterBaby

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): DumpsterBaby

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit:
Well it wasn't so much referred but I asked about them in US Official out of curiosity while inquiring about regiments to join.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.):
DumpsterBaby

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): Yes to both.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.):
It depends really because I work nights and my schedule isn't concrete but for I can participate in the Tuesday week day practice and the sunday line battle (the 2PM EST)

Uhlaf

killbobby7

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Killbobby7

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit: Jeremy

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): killbobby7

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) training and line battles

and i have played this game for a bit now

Uhlaf

You are graciously accepted into our ranks killbobby.

JOSH4000

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):JOSH4000

Who referred you to the EPI? If nobody did, leave blank or omit: Jeremy

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): jatosco

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.) training and line battles

and i have played this game for a bit now

Virages

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer) Virage - If not then Cronox

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement) Nope, do not use steam. Got game for free from friend.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.) - Yes. And IRC / Vent

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join) - Yes - Expensive gaming headset, amazing quality.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT OR Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST - Doubtful
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST  - Slight maybe
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT - Yes
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST - Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT - Yes

Heard a lot of good things when I was browsing through the regiments! Tactics and team work is key to conquering the virtual world! Hope I get accepted. Thank you!

uzo70

Welcome Josh and Virages hope you will enjoy your stay

Broguts

In-game Name :Broguts

Steam Username :Broguts

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
I do have teamspeak3, I also have a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?
Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
And maybe Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT