News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Deluge events

Started by Haresus, February 22, 2012, 06:59:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haresus

Note: This is outdated.

To start with, Deluge is a mod based on the 17th century, in eastern Europe which features factions such as Poland, Sweden, Cossacks and the Ottoman Empire. All with unique assets and weaknesses. If you have not already tried it out, I recommend you download it >>here<<

In Deluge the East Prussian Infantry fight under the Swedish banner as the famous Dalregementet. We fight using authentic Swedish pike and shoot tactics, or atleast we intend to, where a force of mainly musketeers fire off devastating volleys while pikemen protect them from cavalry and infantry charges until we lead the attack against the inferior enemy infantry.

When? Saturday 8 PM GMT+1 or 2 PM EST, one hour before our Saturday training.
Why? For the glory of EPI, of course! And Sweden...
How? We need a minimum of 10 men to attend, and the rules are simple: No ramboing and fall in to another line if you only have 5 men left. You also need to have the tags of Dalregementet on while playing in this event; Dalreg_Musket/Pikeman_Name.

More information can be found here:
Official Deluge Organized Warfare

I will see you on the battlefield,
Kapten Magnus Bock.

Williams

May or may not be able to attend.

Sven

Littlefield

Fritz

I'll try to make it. I won't make it, due to a dancing course with my girlfriend  ::) Dalregementet för att vinna!

Jonathan

Azrooh

I should be able to make it, it'll be fun.

Williams

Quote from: Littlefield on February 22, 2012, 10:40:30 PM
Did someone say Satan?

You know What...You know What...Im going to kill you..Im going to freaking kill you demonic bastard.

Konrack

uzo70

Don't know if i can come, might be at birthday at the point :/

Jonathan

Next battle has been announced to be on the 10th of March, with the Ottoman Empire facing Zaporozhian Cossacks

Fritz

And another one I can't make. Damn Saturday events  >:(

Williams

Quote from: Fritz on February 26, 2012, 08:08:17 AM
And another one I can't make. Damn Saturday events  >:(

I know right.

Haresus

We could skip it because there is no Sweden, just so the Saturday training isnt forgotten. But then again, they already skip a week... We shall see, gents.
If you have to chose, Ottomans or Cossacks?

Jonathan

Quote from: Haresus on February 26, 2012, 11:50:31 AM
We could skip it because there is no Sweden

Nuuu

Quote from: Haresus on February 26, 2012, 11:50:31 AMjust so the Saturday training isnt forgotten. But then again, they already skip a week... We shall see, gents. If you have to chose, Ottomans or Cossacks?

Janissary might be most appropriate for our musketeers, but I don't know. Both are fine with me, anyway.