News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

1st East Prussian Badges and Medals

Started by Brookmanz, March 24, 2011, 01:35:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IndiaQuinn

Just a thought....
What about some kind of medals specifically for recruits? Maybe call them ribbons instead of medals.
I mean there are quite some active recruits who went through basic trainings. Some medals could work as incentive to work on their skills. I would love to win something  over my fellow recruits.
Ribbon for basic training
Ribbon for shooting skills
Ribbon for melee skills
Ribbon for babtisms of fire

Brookmanz

Reth will have to get back with you on that.  I like the idea but we need something to make the recruits want to commit to becoming Soldaten.

IndiaQuinn

Avoric

That may be too hard to test since anti-cav is a unit thing, not based on individual skill.

The_Weapon

it woudnt hurt to train stabbing horses when we do the pulse thing and to have the guys that are inside the square need to practice shooting horses just ideas  ;D

Avoric

No, it's good for practice though. So maybe we incorporate that in trainings more. A few NCO's may fall out and mount cavalry to give some experience for those in the square.

Of course, when we're 20 men strong and we get attacked by 15 cavalry it really matter how much we practiced, we're about as good as dead. We'll just have to take as many of them down with us as we can.

Rethmeier

We'll be fighting cavalry tomorrow so make sure to attend if you can.  As far as during normal trainings go I may have the NCO's and officers fall out sometimes and act as cavalry. 

IndiaQuinn

Quote from: Avoric on April 04, 2011, 11:00:18 AM
No, it's good for practice though. So maybe we incorporate that in trainings more. A few NCO's may fall out and mount cavalry to give some experience for those in the square.

Of course, when we're 20 men strong and we get attacked by 15 cavalry it really matter how much we practiced, we're about as good as dead. We'll just have to take as many of them down with us as we can.
Agreed.
Just as there tips and tricks for melee fighting, there are tips and tricks for the individual soldier when facing a horse with a guy on it.

Raegenhere

i earned the marksmanship tier one medal last tuesday along with the melee badge, can someone add it please?

thanks!

btw, furnie is my witness, he was the one getting shot ;)

edit: alright, thanks!  :)

Furnie

Furnie can attest to that, Mr. Raegenhere. ;)

Furnie was wondering when someone would get around to giving him his long-due 35 events badge. It took a while :P

Fritz

Quote from: Glysrandir on May 20, 2011, 05:21:43 PM
I know I have attended 10 or more events and I got the Tier 2 marksman award. Popete can testify that I got 6 hits.

You are right about the marksmanship badge. But you have only attended 8 events as Soldat (6 till the day the badges were awarded).

Wulfburk

i won yesterday melee test, well i didnt won i made it to the 4 finalist while the other 3 were recruits, but i think i dont deserve the tier 2 (winner of a melee test) a tier 1 (Awarded for a top four finish in a European Melee Test.) is good and better than to what i actually did, because anyway i skipped 2 duals and only fought 3 cause there were uneven numbers.

Won - skipped - Won the quarter finals - Skipped the Semi finals - Lost the final.

so i guess no medal is good to, so what im doing here

Haresus

Medal for whoever survives the longest in the Duel Tournament?

Duster

Hm, I need to be around for when you all duel each other! Show off mah skills

Haresus

Hmm... Is it just me or is the first post here a bit un-updated? Unless I am blind we miss the Admin medal, and maybe some more.