News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Lend Me Your Voice

Started by Reinhardt, October 08, 2012, 06:47:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinhardt

Okay folks, the Training Video I've been working on is almost done, but I need a voice. Or, moreover, voices. I'm making an "auditory collage", so to speak. In the video, there is a "Ranks" portion, with all the ranks in the 1st EPI. I ask for ONE volunteer of each rank to post in this thread. Post like this:

Name: Reinhardt

Note that recording will be this week, from 10/8/12 to 10/13/12. I will hand you a script and ask you additional questions about your rank, experiences, and so forth. Again, this is first come, first serve. So, if you see someone of the same rank post that they wish to be a part - just send me a message via the website's IM and I will write you down as a back-up if I can't find the first person of your rank.

For Officers, I will require a recording with you all, since you are the "veterans", so to speak. If you wish to opt-out, please, send me a message via IM.

Thank you,
Reinhardt
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Fuzz

Awesome! :D

I put my voice forth for A2! :)

Name: Fuzz

Thank you Uzo for the sig~!

"It is not my intention to expend any powder this evening. We'll do this business with cold iron."

- Lt. General Sir Thomas Picton GCB to the Irishmen of the 88th Regiment of Foot (The Connaught Rangers) "The Devil's Own"

Picton

I will lend you my deep, silky smooth voice which invokes the name...Barry White.
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Steiner

I'd be happy to let you borrow my voice Reinhardt.

Name: Seiner

Hibernus

Let the voice of a diva be heard!!

Name: Hibernus

Werner

If you need German commands...  :P

Reinhardt

While I appreciate the offer, you know what I do need? An Uffz! Hey. Aren't you one, Werner?

<Hint, hint, nudge nudge.>
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Werner

Hibernus

No diva??
Well thanks a lot, i'll go cry myself to sleep tonight then

Reinhardt

10/12/12 Update:

The following people/positions are still open:

- Major Azrooh
- A "Rekrut" for the Infantry
- A Lith. Reiter (Battleboss)
- A Lith. Korporal (Fuzzydude)
- A Lith. Walkmeister (Hillman)

Remember, you have until 10/13/12, a Saturday, for me to record - otherwise, I will move on with the project.

Fuzzydude0

Didn't know you wanted a separate Lith roster. Sure, I'll help out.

Name: Fuzzydude0
Jimmies status: Unrustled
_〆(゚▽゚) I have no idea what I'm writing

__ψ(..)

(・_・)ノ⌒*

Picton

Did this ever get finished?
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Fuzz

I think he has everyone for each of the ranks, except Azrooh.

Though, if I remember correctly, he's been waiting so long, I think he's just going to go ahead without him.

Thank you Uzo for the sig~!

"It is not my intention to expend any powder this evening. We'll do this business with cold iron."

- Lt. General Sir Thomas Picton GCB to the Irishmen of the 88th Regiment of Foot (The Connaught Rangers) "The Devil's Own"

Reinhardt

Mr. Fuzz is correct. This project has been split into two.

One- A promotional recruitment video
Two- The Video form of the Manual

So, when we reel 'em in with a quick 5-8 minute video, we sit them down and brainwash them with a massive video! Ikr, so cool.

It's gonna get done. But, bleh, schoolwork. XD

Skoll

Anything new on this since it's been several months?