News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

NCO Cadre Examination Signups - November

Started by Deofuta, November 01, 2012, 07:35:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deofuta

This thread is for enlisted men who wish to sign up for the NCO Cadre Examination for this month.

This month's NCO Cadre Examination is on Saturday, November 17th.

To sign up for the Examination, post in this thread with the following:

By creating this post I agree to the following:

1. I wish to show my desire to rise up in the EPI, acknowledging that doing so requires more of my time, more of my energy, and more dedication to responsibility.

2. I am willing to show my dedication to doing so by meeting a 75% requirement in attendance for the events I have signed up for.

3. I agree that I will continue said attendance if I am selected for an NCO position, and that if in the future I cannot keep said attendance I will notify my commanders as soon as possible so as to come up with a solution.

4. I acknowledge that my participation of this program does not always guarantee a promotion upon its end, but that when the time comes my name will be among the first to be considered.

I, [Insert Name here], agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

The Examination will occur within the regular training time, 3:00 PM EDT.

Romulus98

1. I wish to show my desire to rise up in the EPI, acknowledging that doing so requires more of my time, more of my energy, and more dedication to responsibility.

2. I am willing to show my dedication to doing so by meeting a 75% requirement in attendance for the events I have signed up for.

3. I agree that I will continue said attendance if I am selected for an NCO position, and that if in the future I cannot keep said attendance I will notify my commanders as soon as possible so as to come up with a solution.

4. I acknowledge that my participation of this program does not always guarantee a promotion upon its end, but that when the time comes my name will be among the first to be considered.

I, Romulus98, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination.

Lwantssugar

I, Lwantssugar, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination
"I reject your reality, and substitute my own!"
"The difference between screwing around and science is writing it down."

Ifrit77

I, [Insert Name here], agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

borga

I, Borga, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

Confuzzled

I, Confuzzled, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination
"Be QUIET Confuzzled!" - Everyone

Von Scholz

I, Friedrich Von Scholz, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

InferiorBaton

I, InferiorBaton, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination

(Won't make it at this time though.)

Baron

I, Baron, agree to these statements and wish to take part in the NCO Cadre Examination