News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dasty

In-game Name: Dasty
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I played MM with this regiment for a little bit. Werner recommended that I re-apply now that you have migrated to Napoleonic Wars.
Steam username: Dastyruck
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I can attend the following.

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome back!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the. "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Heinrich

Akora

In-game Name:

Akora (Though I will probably go with something uber-German like "Arminius" for this game)

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?

Gash/Werner

Steam username:

Akora79

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?

No, but I can/will if need be. (I use vent mostly)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome!

Yes, Team-speak is required for this regiment.

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the. "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Heinrich

Rytho

In-game Name : Rytho

How did you hear about the EPI?: through youtube.

Steam Username : I don't currently use steam.

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: currently I can attend all of them, but In the long run I can do Saturday training and both weekend linebattles.

Arrestor

In-game Name: Arrestor
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? NW community, Youtube.
Steam username: nicolas32795 (Arrestor)
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes. Installed.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  -Yes
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT    -No
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT  -Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  - Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT  -Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT -Yes

Picton

Arrestor...Rytho

Welcome aboard! Now...fall in!
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Arrestor

At once sir. Thank you!

Rytho

Agamen

In-game Name: Agamen
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I heard about you guys through the napoleonic forums.
Steam username: Agamen
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, it is installed.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT    [Yes]
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT       [See below]
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT   [I will either miss the Tuesday night line battle, or the thursday training depending on the week]
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT      [Yes]

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT                     [Yes]
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT                 [Yes]

Side note: Obviously work and life may conflict with what I have said above, since it isn't a 9-5 job and it can vary greatly, but I'll be sure to let the right people know which events I can and cannot attend in advance if I am accepted, but it can be assumed that I could attend most of these events on a regular basis.

Heinrich

Hello! Agamen!

Welcome aboard!

Steiner

In-game Name: Kommandant
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? It is a well known regiment I have seen players in game and want to join a tight organized Prussian regiment.
Steam username: Nicoli_Sven (Kommandant)
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, it is installed.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT    [Most]
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT       [Yes]
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT   [Yes]
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT      [Yes]

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT                     [Yes]
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT                 [Some]

Picton

Welcome  Kommandant. Head over to the rekrut section of the forums and post in the new rekrut thread and we'll get you on the roster.
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Daniel Schwarz

In-game Name:  Daniel_Schwarz

How did you hear about the EPI?:  From this YouTube video on melee mastery by 'm1garrand': http://bit.ly/MgsccM

Steam Username:  xtieguyx

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer?  Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?  I should be able to attend nearly all of the weekdays, and most of the weekend events throughout the summer, as I'm out of school and don't have anything to do other than goof off and maybe get a job.

Heinrich

Good heavens! that's an old video! Welcome to the Regiment Daniel!

see you soon!