News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Picton

Welcome Hadrid!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

NebulousSketch

In-game name: NebulousSketch
Discovery: I used to be friends with azrooh when I played Warcraft 3. I got on recently and noticed the link to this website. So here I am.
Steam User name: NebulousSketch
Teamspeak: I do not have it, but I'll go download it right now.
Attendance: All of the times are feasible, but some work better than others. All of the line battles are doable, and at least the Saturday training.

I only recently downloaded the Napoleonic Wars DLC, but I have played Warband for quite some time, as well as Fire and Sword, so I'm not unfamiliar with the mechanics.

Picton

Welcome NebulousSketch!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top roe, third from the left.

Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

AAbatteries54321

In-game name: Cheesecake.
Discovery: I was sent to you by Hopper.
Steam User name: AAbatteries54321
Teamspeak: I have team speak and a microphone
Attendance: Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [yes]
                  Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT [yes]
                  Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT [yes]
                  and i will try my best to attend other events.

Ecko

n-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Ecko

How did you hear about the EPI? Other ATS members, (Gash, Viperior, Dasty, Valt)

Steam Username: Alphab3ta

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome to the Both of you!!

Leutnant Heinrich

Evers

In-game Name: Evers

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? TaleWorld's forums

Steam username: PMC606

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, I have TeamSpeak 3 installed on my computer.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT

I can attend all events, unless I already have something planned for that time in the day. Although, my attendance may change after September (When school starts)

Picton

Welcome Evers!

Uffz. Picton

SSMeck

In-game Name: SSMeck

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who?
  Google showed me to camp

Steam username: heartoflight

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? No, net yet, but will install it right away

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?:  All of them really, work and g/f is my only other time usage

Picton

Welcome SSMeck!

Uffz. Picton

Hannibal

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Hannibal

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: Gunny

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Celsius/celsius1

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) Yes I have it

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST THis
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST This

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST This

Heinrich

Welcome Hannibal!

Leutnant Heinrich

Timy

In-game Name:
Timy

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name:
I saw promotion film on youtube.

Steam Username:
timytall

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
Already installed and working.

Picton

Welcome Timy!

Uffz. Picton

Ifrit77

In-game Name: Ifrit77

How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I left the 13te and the EPI seems like one of the more mature regiments.

Steam username: Ifrit7777

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have it installed, in a matter of fact, I'm in your channel right now.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? I can attend the trainings and line battles.

I hope I can be a valuable addition to your regiment.