News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brucke

In-game Name: Brucke
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? ex-member, first referred by Sven, but i don't think he's here anymore  ;)
Steam username: Brucke
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? yes with mic

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT no
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT no
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT no
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT yes, although i'll normally be 10-20 minutes late

Picton

Welcome Brucke!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Uffz. Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

yoyoma132

ascalon is my name i use
How'd i hear of you: saw ya'll takin' names on the battlefield.
referred by inferiorbaton
yoyoma132 is my steam name
i do have teamspeak

committing to nights: you'll have to get back to me, i'll go for weekly, but it probably won't be consistant.

Helm

In-game Name: Helm
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Werner
Steam username: Helm
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT  (No, Im at work.)
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT      (Yes)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT  (Yes)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT    (Yes, unless my wife makes me do stuff)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT      (Yes, unless I have to take my wife out)
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT   (Yes)

Heinrich

Welcome guys!!

SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Leutnant Heinrich

arowaine

In-game Name: arowaine
How did you hear about the EPI? from a friend Did someone refer you? yes If so who? gash from ats (from crpg)
Steam username:jptefou
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?i do have team speak 3 working well and have a microphone

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? ALWAYS DEPEND CAUSE OF WORK :(

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT maybe
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT maybe
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT maybe
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT maybe

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT probably sure
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT no

Heinrich

Welcome arowaine!

Leutnant Heinrich

Tribe3215

In-game Name: Tribe_3215
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Heard about you guys in-game
Steam username: tribe3215
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT (should be able to)
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT    (Yes)
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT  (doubt it)
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT    (Yes)

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT  (Yes)   
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT  (Depends, but more than likely)

Heinrich

Welcome Mr. Tribe3215!

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi_nw

Leutnant Heinrich

Tradias

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Tradias

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: I was messaged through the Taleworlds forums.

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): wuzah2133

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) I have that, and a mic.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.)

I would rather not put anything in stone. I can make several events throughout the week, but until I leave the Army (Less than a month) I can't guarantee anything 100% due to CQ and Staff Duty.

Heinrich

Welcome Tradias!

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!

Leutnant Heinrich

Turner

In-game Name: Turner
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? James Stewart, commander of the 91st Argyllshire referred me. 
Steam username: leetlewetbeaner
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? I have it installed already, and use it frequently.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? More than likely all, I have not received my university schedule yet, so I'm not guaranteed, but the weekends should be clearer than most.  However, since everything is in the evening, the odds of me attending are quite high. 

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Picton

Welcome Turner!

Uffz Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Von Scholz

In-game Name: Friedrich Von Scholz
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? Deo and Assassinator
Steam username: Bodyguard (sG | O'Brian)

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? Should be able to do all of those. The Tuesday 3 PM is iffy as I believe I have class till 4 on tuesdays.

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome Von Schols! Glad you decided to Join up!

Lt Heinrich