News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recreas

In-game Name: Recreas
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I got referred by Sg O'Brian
Steam username:Recreas
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon?
Got it installed and ready to be used
Which events can you attend on a regular basis?

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Picton

Welcome Recreas! Glad you decided to Join up!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please set up your name in game as 1stEPI_Rkt_(name)

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Please set up your name in team speak as. Rekrut (name)

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/1stepi_nw

Thanks and welcome aboard!

Uffz Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

smdiese

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): smdiese

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: Some guys from 92nd highlanders

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): smdiese

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.) yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? The tuesday and thursday events and possibly weekend events

Picton

Welcome smdiese! Glad you decided to Join up!

Please post in our Rekruten Board under the "Report to your NCOs" thread. It's important that you do this as you will not be added onto the roster until you do.

Please select our banner which can be found on the first page, top row, third from the left.

Please Join the Regimental Steam Page for Important Updates and Reminders about Linebattles and trainings!

Uffz Picton
"I don't care how they dress so long as they mind their fighting." - Lieutenant General Sir Thomas Picton referring to the ragged appearance of his troops.

"I'm bringing some stuff...some seriously heavy stuff though. Like scrambled eggs, and fruit loops." - Shep

Lordsam16

Hello,

In-game Name: Sam
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? I heard about the 1st EPI back last year, I was in another regiment before so i didnt join. Ive had Azrooh and deo on steam for a while aswell.
Steam username: Lordsam167
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT: Possibly as i Get out of school at 2:40
Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST/1AM GMT Yes
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST/1AM GMT Yes
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT Yes

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT Yes
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT Yes

Heinrich

Welcome LordSam!

Lt Heinrich

Dlodes

In-game Name (Dlodes
How did you hear about the EPI?smdeise
Steam Username (Dlodes
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Have both TS and mic

Tuesday Night Linebattle - 8pm EST

Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST

Heinrich

Welcome Dlodes!

Lt Heinrich

Fuzz

Submitting enlistment papers to quite a well-known Regiment upon on your first post on their forums probably does not leave quite a good impression, but nevertheless I shall bite the bullet (or would 'bite the cartridge' be more appropriate?).

Anyway, to the reason of this post:

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer): Fuzz

How did you hear about the EPI? If someone referred you, please leave their name: I actually discovered the EPI of my accord. After (and, well, before) purchasing Napoleonic Wars (alongside the other games of the M&B series), I scoured the plethora of Regiments present for the Königreich Preussen (specifically said faction due to my fascination in German history and also due to studying the language). Eventually, I decided that I favoured the professionalism and historical verisimilitude displayed by the EPI. And thus, here I am. :)

Steam Username (This is not required, but it is highly advised.  We use steam for organization and communication.  Consider downloading steam even if your game is not run through it.  Steam is free and easy to download.): Fuzz (and also LieutenantFuzz and SovietBeetle)

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join, but a Microphone is not.): TS3 is installed and ready to go. I also possess a microphone for communication or whatever.

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two. I would suggest one training and one or both linebattles to prevent burnout, but it's up to you of course - you are able to come to events that you are not signed up for.): Well, I am on GMT and so I can most definitely attend the following dates without fail (bar anything spontaneous spawning or something):

- Tuesday Weekday Training (3PM EST/8PM GMT)
- Saturday Primary Training (3PM EST/8PM GMT)
- Sunday Line-battle (2PM EST/7PM GMT)

The Friday Line-battle (9PM EST/2AM GMT) is one date I could probably attend, but it would probably be with patchy regularity - if that means anything.  :-\

That's it. I hope that's acceptable.  :)

Thank you Uzo for the sig~!

"It is not my intention to expend any powder this evening. We'll do this business with cold iron."

- Lt. General Sir Thomas Picton GCB to the Irishmen of the 88th Regiment of Foot (The Connaught Rangers) "The Devil's Own"

Picton

Welcome Fuzz! Glad you decided to Join up!

Feldwebel Picton

Baron

In-game Name (name you would like to use while playing multiplayer):Baron

Steam Username (If you do not have Steam, say so here, It's not a requirement):ApeCreature

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? (Teamspeak is a requirement to join.)yes

Do you have a functioning microphone? (A microphone is not required to join)yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? (These are events that we will be expecting you to attend.  If you cannot, that is fine, but you need to tell your PL before the event starts.  Please name at least two.)saturday and sunday

Picton

Welcome Baron!

Feldwebel Picton

aeh4sox

In-game Name: Joker
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? A friend referred me, Reinhardt
Steam username: aeh4sox
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, ready to be used.

Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST/2AM GMT
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

Heinrich

Welcome Joker!

Leutnant Heinrich

Sigma

In-Game name: Sigma
How did you hear about the EPI? Did someone refer you? If so who? A friend referred me. Rienhardt
Steam username: NGHP newwbudd
Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes, it's installed and ready.