News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Application to join the Regiment

Started by Rethmeier, February 25, 2011, 04:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

Welcome.  Azrooh will be along to get you situated soon.

Azrooh

Hey, Uhlaf, thanks for joining us!
I'd suggest sticking to only weekend events, it's very easy to get burnt out attending every event, but that is entirely up to you.

Uhlaf

I'll see what I can manage, I'd like to get caught up with everyone else as soon as possible, and learn how to properly integrate myself into the regiment.

Kristofferson

In-game Name : Kristofferson

Steam Username : Dr. Atom

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? : All of them at the time being.

Azrooh

Welcome to the regiment, Kristofferson! I'd suggest taking only one training and one or both linebattles per week, it's very easy to get burnt out attending all events. You're free to come to trainings you are not scheduled for, of course.

Quote from: Uhlaf on May 04, 2011, 10:06:29 PM
I'll see what I can manage, I'd like to get caught up with everyone else as soon as possible, and learn how to properly integrate myself into the regiment.

Fair enough :)

lmccarroll

In-game Name : Leedizzle

Steam Username : Leedizzle

Do you have teamspeak3 Client installed on your computer, or can you install it soon? Yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis? : Most of them

Azrooh

Hey Leedizzle, welcome to the regiment!
Could I have a list of events you can attend regularly?

Event Times:

Tuesday Weekday Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT
Thursday Weekday Training - 8PM EST
Saturday Primary Training - 3PM EST/8PM GMT

Friday Linebattle- 9pm EST
Sunday Linebattle- 2pm EST/ 7pm GMT

lmccarroll

Pretty much all those dates can be met but I can be gone for weeks at a time depending on my job, but it is pretty much clear for awhile.

Azrooh

We need to know specifically which dates, I'd suggest one training and one or both linebattles.

Being gone is fine, just be sure to let Azrooh, Element, Indiaquinn, or Sven know - before or after the event.

Rethmeier

Leedizzle, let me explain why we want this so you can understand how to answer Azrooh.  We understand that this is just a game, something to be done in your free time so we don't really enforce a strict you-must-be-there policy.  Instead, we ask you to give us a couple of events per week (usually 1-2 trainings and any linebattles) that you can make on a fairly regular basis and that we should come to "expect" you to be there.  We do this so we can get a general headcount for each event.  Now, if you cannot attend one of your "regular events", ie the ones you signed up for, then you just need to post on the attendence board, shoot your PL a PM, or just catch him on steam.  You can even just let him know after the fact why you were gone.  If we don't hear from you and you don't show, it goes down as unexcused.

The reason we do this is so we know that you're still an active player.  Guys who don't show up and don't tell us for an extended period of time tend to get moved to inactive.  Also, if you can't be bothered to let us know when you are going to miss one of your regular trainings, we can't be bothered to promote you.  Basically, just put in a little bit of effort and you'll be fine.  I hope this helps.

Azrooh

We don't even need to know why you were gone, we just need to hear from you.

Otnorot

In-game Name : Otnorot

Steam Username : Otnorot

Do you have teamspeak3: yes

Which events can you attend on a regular basis?: should be able to attend Tuesday and Saturday and Sunday line battles.

edited as per Azrooh's recommendation.

Azrooh

Hey Otnorot, welcome to the regiment!
I'd suggest cutting down the days you're scheduled for, one training and one or both linebattles is ideal to prevent burnouts. You're free to come to events that you're not signed up for.

Otnorot

Thank you.
And I edited my post to specify which events I can attend

Rethmeier