News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

IMPORTANT: SKIRMISH AGAINST [Nr92]! - 2/23/2014

Started by Heinrich, January 31, 2014, 01:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Hey 1stEPI,

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED FOR SUNDAY FEBRUARY 23RD AT 8PM, DUE TO THIS SILLY THING KNOWN AS THE SUPERBOWL

the [Nr92] Leader contacted me on steam, and wanted to arrange a 1v1 Skirmish against the regiment. They said that they would bring a group of around 30ish, so we need to do our absolute best to also bring the same numbers.

The event will be held SUNDAY EVENING (feb. 23rd) at 8pm EST.  I will need everyone to be on teamspeak by 7:30, so that we can get organized.  This an an absolute must, as we need to know how many people we are going to have prior to the actual start of this. 

He sent me the rules he would like to use, and I have agreed to the following:
1. 2 maps
2. Half man spacing
3. No firing out of line
4. No splitting lines
5. Double ranks**

for the most part, it will be similar to what we use every Tuesday and Friday.

**They have absolutely No idea how to fight in a double rank line, so on 1 of the two maps they are going to fight in their single rank. I've agreed to this only because of the effort that they will make to fight in double, with absolutely no prior experience.

1stEPI Please make an effort to attend this event. This guy holds our regiment in high regard, and I wouldn't like to disappoint him by our showing or level of discipline on the field.   

Thanks and I hope to see you all there!

InferiorBaton

the night of the superbowl. That'll be interesting.

Heinrich

Quote from: InferiorBaton on January 31, 2014, 08:58:30 AM
the night of the superbowl. That'll be interesting.

Yes, i'm not exactly sure why they wanted to do it then.  As far as the superbowl goes, I don't particularly care for either of the teams playing.  Hopefully, we can still scramble a good group to represent us.

Reinhardt

Bump, so others can see this. I'll be coming hopefully, considering I can get most of my course work out of the way before then.
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

L. Hopper

I'll be out for that I think. Kinda bad planning on their part.

Confuzzled

Quote from: Reinhardt on January 31, 2014, 12:48:17 PM
Bump, so others can see this. I'll be coming hopefully, considering I can get most of my course work out of the way before then.

Bump? There is no other active thread other than the IE stress test...
"Be QUIET Confuzzled!" - Everyone

SirSnuggles

"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog."

- Dwight D. Eisenhower

Heinrich