News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Fantasy Persistent Worlds Event

Started by Rethmeier, April 15, 2011, 01:01:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

Hello all,

We'll be having a Fantasy Persistent Worlds event in the future.  We'll have to work out some rules and such because the engine is different than PW, but It should be fun.  We won't be assigning factions this time.  You'll be signing up for them instead.  Go ahead and post here for whichever faction you'd like to join.  I'll be joining the Dwarves.  Keep in mind that factions do NOT need to be balanced.  That will be part of the fun, certain factions will be understrength and will be forced to ally with other races or become vassals of another race.  Stay tuned for the official ruleset and for the date.  

Humans:
5arge

Dwarves:
Rethmeier
Sven

Gnomes:

Halflings:

Elves:

Orcs:
Lcuck
Goblins:

Avoric

Having never played the fantasy version of PW before could someone explain it? What differences can I expect from PW? As a dwarf do I get an awesome beard? I must know.

Otherwise, awesome sounds fun!

Haresus

Downloading it... 43% done, when im ready some FIRST IMPRESSIONS (not RipperX style, sorry, all I can give you is some half-decent post about it being "awesome" or it "sucking") is gonna roll in.

Rethmeier

It's pretty fun.  It's a bit older than PW so a lot of the new things in PW aren't in this mod.  Making money is also different.  Basically it's just so you can be a different race.  That's what makes it fun.  We'll have to make our own rules in order to compete with each other.

5arge

I always go human in FPW. You'll find me defending the town as the "5arge of the Guard".

Sven

Not to flood the dwarf team, but everytime I play a fantasy game with dwarves, I am one. So..yeah. Dwarf.

Lcuk

Meh I like wielding an axe, but seeing as there are some dwarfs and I like pillaging lets go with orks  WWWAAAAGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

Haresus

Havnt tested it yet, was busy playing normal PW (on the NA Rp server) with a friend to try it out today. Ill check it out tomorrow.

The_Weapon

The_Weapon

Rethmeier

Shep

Yeah, Velo can come though.
Oh yes, I'd like to be a Dwarf.
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Haresus

If ill get there ill be... Orcs or humans? Hm... One of them. Also, when will this start/for how long will it be going? Days or hours?

Allelujah

I changed my mind!!! I would like to be goblin XD

The_Weapon