News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Screenshot Thread

Started by Sven, April 20, 2011, 05:13:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Haresus

Thank god you didnt take any pictures of that first round, when my score was totally... :P

IndiaQuinn

I guess playing against bots is harder.  :)

Fritz

Quote from: Haresus on May 10, 2011, 12:35:18 AM
Thank god you didnt take any pictures of that first round, when my score was totally... :P

The game isn't too easy with your 600 ping ha?  ;)

Haresus

Quote from: Fritz on May 10, 2011, 10:54:19 AM
Quote from: Haresus on May 10, 2011, 12:35:18 AM

The game isn't too easy with your 600 ping ha?  ;)

Well, to my great shame my ping was pretty decent there... ::) Ofcourse I always get my stupid lag streaks randomly, no matter what ping I have.

IndiaQuinn

I guess it's not only the ping. It's also the server itself.

Haresus

Maybe, but most of the shit that happens to me in lag way is my own internets fault. Oh well, eventually we will get a new internet.

IndiaQuinn

I thought Sweden has a lot of fiber nowadays...
Over here my neighbourhood will get the fiber next year (hopefully) (120mb/s yum)

Haresus

120 mb... *drawl*

:P

Okay, lets get back to topic! Pictures, we need em!

von_Brennenburg

Upholding regimental honor #1934
[Spoiler]

[/Spoiler]

Haresus

What would we do without you, Brenn?

Rethmeier

Fail on European servers?

syncswim

Had a pretty impressive turnout for tonight's LB, too bad the horrific lag transported everyone into the Napoleanic Twilight Zone though.

[spoiler=A glance over the shoulder at the tsunami of EPI][/spoiler]

[spoiler=Pre-battle training in fighting the forces of the Rubberband Empire][/spoiler]

[spoiler=The battle opens with yet another heavy exchange of fire across extreme distance][/spoiler]

[spoiler=A Kompanie pushes over harsh terrain and rubberband to close on the enemy][/spoiler]

[spoiler=A Kompanie advances in column towards French reserve, bypassing a probing attack against Prussian forward artillery]

The center of the French line retreats in disorder at the sight of A Kompanie's superior coordination and firepower
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Lt. Azrooh, acting commander 1.Zug, displays the "Thousand-Ping Stare," a condition common to soldiers exposed to prolonged conflict in highly populated servers][/spoiler]

Uhlaf

I should talk more screen shots.
They where originally 1080p 8x Anti-Aliasing but there is an upload limit for file size on the forums.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Luko

Lol I couldn't stop laughing yesterday because the lag was so bad. I saw men beating horses running parallel. I would shoot about 3 bullets without reloading, and I was killing people 20 feet away from me with my bayonet.

Haresus

I once shot 8 times with my musket without reloading... But the melee was pretty good. I had pretty good control of what was happening and managed to kill 2 of em.