News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Recruitment Saturday

Started by Daeysheperd, January 15, 2015, 08:44:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daeysheperd

This isn't really an official event, but starting this saturday, I will be hosting a Recruitment Drive. The purpose is to get new members, spread awareness of the EPI, and to have fun on pubby servers. If you want to show up just meet us in the rekruten zug at 8 P.M. (EST) this Saturday.

Basic Info
Date: Every Saturday when there is not a realistic line-battle.
Time: 8 P.M. EST
Map Order: 4 Maps, Last map cavalry
Server: NW_Official_NA_1

EDIT: If you have any suggestions for a server, please let me know below!

EDIT 2: Any recruits we get during this event will count towards the recruitment medal for those participating!

EDIT 3: If you would like to lead a map, message me on steam, also whoever leads the map will choose their left guide and file closer.
"Gotta juice Roose the Caboose so we can set him loose on the moose and the goose as well as tie a noose around Bruce".

Mogu

"Retreat, hell! We're not retreating, we're just advancing in a different direction." - Oliver P. Smith

"Men, I am not ordering you to attack. I am ordering you to die." - Mustafa Kemal

Jorvasker

I am the original pubbing recruitment champ. I will try to be there and give you my blessing.

Ketsa

Yusuf

I will attend that and use my jorvasker recruitment apprentice powers in hope to help!

Siphor77

If swag be the enemy then we hate swag, if Britain be the enemy then we hate britain, and if America be the enemy we hate America...stop hating and go eat some cake ya bunch of dumbs - Siphor77

InferiorBaton

Not sure if this is stiil a thing, but you should talk to someone who is in control of the PA servers and play one the PA public server, so you can recruit as heavily as you want.

Daeysheperd

Yes this is still very much a thing, and I will look into it
"Gotta juice Roose the Caboose so we can set him loose on the moose and the goose as well as tie a noose around Bruce".