News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Borodino Conquest Test Run

Started by Brookmanz, April 28, 2011, 10:46:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brookmanz

SUNDAY MAY 1, 2011

This Sunday after the line battle, all EPI members are invited to play on the new Borodino Conquest map in order to work out all the bugs before we announce the official event.  Reth will let you know if it will be free play or semi-organized.  We would like to see as many people possible play on the map so if you can arrange to be there it would be appreciated.

Avoric

Be there guys, this is going to be a lot of fun

Will we be opening it up to public players as well?

Brookmanz

That decision rest with Reth.  We may have to if we don't get enough EPI.  But it's his call.

Rethmeier

I AM ALL POWERFULL!  We'll see Avoric.  If we have enough guys I may keep it closed.  I may open it.  If the Pubbies are douches I may lock it again.  We'll see.

Avoric

Sure.

I would love to see the pubbies working together again like when we tested Brookmanz other map after a linebattle. That was pretty wonderful.

If not, we will no doubt make due.

Sven

I have got to stop reading pubbies as pube-ys

The_Weapon

We wont be there today guys. sorry!

Wulfburk

Brookmanz

Azrooh's server is up and running with the latest version of Borodino.  It is ready for testing on Sunday.  There should be no download if you were on Friday night.  If you downloaded it on Azrooh's server then your good to go.  The only problem was the scenes.txt file. 

Avoric

So it's all fixed now? Good, looking forward to it again :D

Brookmanz

Yes, fixed and tested, ready to roll.

Raegenhere

that was fun, would be even better with higher numbers. Maybe we can invite some other regiment to play against us?

btw, where can i read up on the rules?

Kilgore Trout 89

That was really fun.  I agree that it would be even better with more people.  The best part was when the rest of my unit got killed and I hid behind enemy lines and went on a killing spree from their flank.

Avoric

The plan is to invite a few regiments we trust to follow the rules, that will really make things interesting.