News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Steam Groups

Started by Rethmeier, April 28, 2011, 02:20:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

Hello Everyone,

As you may notice, I've purged people from the old steam groups.  In order to make new ones, we need the old ones to get deleted.  This only happens when they're empty.  So if I just deleted your group, officers, wait a couple of days and then get a new one up and running.  Make sure that you invite 5arge and I and make us and your Sergeants officers of the group.  You'll also need to change the member permissions so that Officers can add/delete members. 

Everyone else, just wait for the invite to your membergroup.  If you don't get one, make sure that you contact your officer and give him your steam info.  I'll be remaking the Kompanie group once each platoon's steam group is up.  You'll only be invited to the steam group if you are a member of one of the platoon groups so make sure you get in yours.  Thank you.

GoPats

is there a rsv steam group?

Rethmeier

Delro

How about Rekruten? Do we have a Steam group? I only ask in case there is one and I haven't asked my officer to add me yet.

Fritz

Quote from: Delro on May 11, 2011, 01:21:49 PM
How about Rekruten? Do we have a Steam group? I only ask in case there is one and I haven't asked my officer to add me yet.

Yes you have one.

Rethmeier

Make sure you keep updating these guys.  if you aren't in your steam group, tell someone.

Wulfburk

im on 1 zug but just accepted an invitation to 2 zug, but should i be on the 2 zug group?

Azrooh

Quote from: Wulfburk on May 11, 2011, 03:33:09 PM
im on 1 zug but just accepted an invitation to 2 zug, but should i be on the 2 zug group?

Most likely a misclick, let your PL know if you're not in the 1. Zug group.

Avoric

Quote from: Wulfburk on May 11, 2011, 03:33:09 PM

No, I just sort of invited people who I was friends with, guess I invited you by mistake.

Wulfburk