News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Attention Kompanie!

Started by Rethmeier, May 06, 2011, 03:00:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rethmeier

Due to unspecified reasons, Feldwebel 5arge has resigned from the regiment.  Please give your congratulations to our new Feldwebel Merius.  The officers have complete faith in Merius and we are sure that he will do his job with distinction and intelligence.  Please wish him well and show him the same respect you showed 5arge.  Good luck Feldwebel Merius!

Brookmanz

Haresus

Congratz Merius!

But sad to see you go, 5arge.  :(

Azrooh

Fritz

The Feldwebel has gone, long live the Feldwebel. Congratulations Merius!

Rethmeier

Luko

Merius

Thank you for the promotion, I'm sad that we won't have 5arge's beard at our backs but I'll do my best as Feldwebel.

Glysrandir

Sven

Congratulations Merius.

5arge, I hope you'll at least hang out with us on occasion still :)

syncswim

Congrats, Merius.

My first-ever training in MM was technically with 5arge as part of the Friday public regiment, a cool enough experience to make me want to join a real regiment. Naturally I chose the one 5arge had the tags for. You'll be missed.

Oric

Congratulations, Merius! And 5arge, don't go leaving us completely!

Velocirapetor

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Sad to see you go 5arge. You were the first person in the EPI to notice the "e" in my name. If not for the nickname you gave me (Rapey), most people would still think I was a dinosaur...

But congrats Merius!!! No doubt you will hold us to the same (if not higher) standards as our former Feldwebel. :)

Shep

:( Aww, I liked 5arge

Goodluck Merius!
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

Wulfburk