News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

[Approved] Rkt. Reinhardt

Started by Reinhardt, May 18, 2017, 04:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reinhardt

APPLICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP

Basic Information

Name of Rekrut:        Rkt.Reinhardt        

Rekrut's Steam Username:        zekommandant        

The Rekrut has read and understands the Code of Conduct of The East Prussian Infantry:     YES

This Rekrut can Regularly Attend:

Thursday Unit Training - 8pm EST      No
Saturday Platoon Operation - 3pm EST        Yes

Additional Information

This Rekrut's Age Is:    

This Rekrut's Timezone Location:    
Eastern Standard Time

How This Rekrut Heard about The East Prussian Infantry:    
EPI Member    

This Rekrut was suggested by:  
NA

This Rekrut Has Prior Experience in:  
Beyond the EPI, I've also played with Planetside clans and military role-play guilds in World of Warcraft. Apparently, I have a penchant for wanting to pretend I'm in the army.

Additional Comments

In general, I'd like to assist the EPI in training newcomers and encouraging a sense of role-play when out on the virtual battlefield. Whether it be maintaining authenticity through the usage of historically-accurate tactics or getting immersed into combat roles, keeping that kind of enthusiasm alive is my primary objective.

In terms of roles, my interests lie in medicine and engineering. I'd like to pursue specializations in combat medicine and vehicle support (i.e. transports, armored cars, tanks). Finally, I also have interest in general leadership roles, both in combat and off the field.
"If we're going to be charging a hill, we'll need a Vodnik and a rubber boat. Also, we need to be Russians. . . yelling "Partizani"."

Ketsa

The melee master is back?! I missed the memo