News:

ARMACLANS - Be sure to vote for the EPI on Armaclans and keep us up top!

Main Menu

Persistant World Event: Leaders and Governments Edition! :D

Started by The_Weapon, July 27, 2011, 03:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who should govern the 2 Event Kingdoms?

King Shepard
19 (48.7%)
King John
3 (7.7%)
Premier Pilawa
8 (20.5%)
King Avoric
13 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 39

The_Weapon

OK so me and element (who is going to help organize this event) have decided  to have leaders for the factions

We are still going to have the event directly after the linebattle this sunday

if you want to lead then reply to this post and on friday ill set up a poll with everyones names on it that want to lead and let everyone else vote and the 2 people with the highest votes get to become the leaders  ;D

DOWNLOAD LOCATION FOR PERSISTANT WORLDS: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,160403.0.html

PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND

Structure

Major Factions:
-There will be 2 major factions (varried depending on turnout)
-Each Major faction will have a leader who will not only create a government for his people but also create a set of laws to which they must abide by.
-You will not be aware of the other factions locations. You will (by default) be considered neutral with all major factions until some form of meeting or actions are performed to prove otherwise.
- Leaders can determine whether their kingdom is friendly or hostile with Bandits.

*Governments*
      ~ The leaders will be able to construct a government such as a democracy, monarchy, dictatorship, etc
      ~ If the citizens of either faction dislike what their leaders policies are they may rebel and overthrow their leader and attempt to establish a new government by political means or by assassinating their leader.
      ~ If a leader is killed (even once) they are considered dead in game. They may respawn but a new leader must be chosen for said faction. The next leader can not be the same as the previous one!
       ~ Leaders may do as they wish with taxed money gained from the treasury or from own personal taxes they impose. Any personally imposed tax must be gathered by collectors since the MOD already pre-taxes bought items. The money in the treasury can be put towards anything from funding military to funding your friendly miners. But be aware, funding one portion of your kingdom more than another, or not funding them at all, may cause some hostilities and could spark an uprising.

Minor Factions:
-There will be 1 minor faction (varried depending on turnout)
-These factions will be the Bandits
-Bandits may leave their lives of crime and become a commoner

Commoners
-Commoners can range from just simple farmers to something like a Mercenary, Freelancer, Assassin, Etc.

RULES
-Communication between kingdoms or outsiders must be transmitted through local chat.
-Communication within kingdoms can be transmitted through team chat.
-Questions can be transmitted through public chat.
-You may not give details as to your kingdoms locations through teamspeak or in-game public chat only through Local or team chat.
-Teamspeak can be used to communicate with other members in your kingdom but not outsiders. Teamspeak will be split into 2 nations and 1 public, once you have joined the proper kingdom you will be placed in the teamspeak, if you leave that kingdom you will be removed from that teamspeak.

Avoric

Since this is a PW event consider that new Kingdoms can always be founded at any time...

If you're not happy with a leader, do something about it :P

The_Weapon

ummm yup thats what the overthrowing their leaders is about avoric

Avoric

Cool, moar rules!

I think you can sign me up as a potential leader. I'll need thugs to oppress the peasants so remember to stay on my good side and you might end up a knight.

I mean...republic! Your opinion matters citizens!

Sven

One of these days..I'll actually try PW out.

Merius

I hate PW but these rules make me want to give it another shot.

Element

People who are running for leader position follow this general format

Your name as leader (King Weapon, Emperor Weapon, President Weapon, Etc)
Name of Kingdom (The United Republic of Element, Ibea, Elementopia, Etc)
Government style (Democracy, Republic, Monarchy, Dictatorship, Etc)
Comments, Notes, Promotional Crap, Whatever

Shep

Name: King Shepard (the big sheep)

Name of Kingdom: The Imperial Empire

Government: Monarch

Promotional: No taxes. (Except my chest of course)
Picton: Perfect.
Picton: And some weed.
Picton: And I'll do it.
Picton: Send me some weed Shep.
Picton: I'm serious

uzo70

I'll join got nothing better to do :P and if Shep beacomes king of the kings sign me under him, no taxes = a happy soldier and peasant = victories =kingdom grow= kingdom get more people = more soldiers = more victories and so on :)

The_Weapon

Ok im am going to put up the poll 15 minutes before training starts at the lb tonight so if you want to lead then hurry up and post!

Atcman123

I will join! :D I have alot of money in the admin bank,And I know alot about the game! :)

The_Weapon

Atcman123

Quote from: The_Weapon on July 29, 2011, 10:36:39 AM
ok im confused how does an admin bank work?

The admin has accounts for each and every one of the users that play the game,so you said "I would like to deposit/withdraw how much money,and the admin takes the money and puts it in your account!
I have 60,000 in my account! :D

The_Weapon

Haresus

Hey, John, I dont think the admin bank can be used in this event... Not unless this event is done in like the NA or the EU PW server (whichever you deposited in)...